The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wheel/Tire Upgrade Photos

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
I would like to begin this thread to help me, and hopefully others, as I decide to figure out the aftermarket wheel situation.

So this is what I ask:

1 - Please post a few photos of your wheel and tire setup
2 - Identify the make and size of the wheel including the offset (if possible)
3 - Identify the make a size of the tire
4 - Identify the country/region you are in
5 - Provide any links to mfgs, fitters, etc.

It would be great if this stayed as a photo-only thread so it's quick and easy for folks to scroll through as if it's a catalog.

We North Americans are a ways out but it's growing ever closer. In an ideal world, I would love to have new wheels and tires, side steps/sliders, and other items in the garage ready to go when I finally pick up my Gren.

Thank you.

As an aside - if you find a wheel/tire combo that you've seen elsewhere online please let that be know.

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
IMG_3048.jpeg
Side by side comparison with 17” standard steel wheels.
Evo Corse 18” x 8.5 wheels 45 ET
275/65 R 18 Toyo Open Country AT Plus
I’m going to run these as my summer road use tyres and keep the OE tyres for winter and off-road use.

IMG_3064.jpegIMG_3065.jpeg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_9556.jpeg
    IMG_9556.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_9562.jpeg
    IMG_9562.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_9563.jpeg
    IMG_9563.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_9564.jpeg
    IMG_9564.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 297

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score
Bump!

I like @Krabby 's idea on this thread.

Any other setups? Photos please and specs!

On a side note: I'm thinking of getting the Black Rhino Yellowstone 17'sx8, +45 offset, 6x130. Has anyone done a Black Rhino setup? Do they fit? Really want these rims. It'd be cool if someone could verify that they fit. Thank you!

On a side side note: This has been discussed on another thread but as "aftermarket" this one is "general" wheels and tires (OEM + aftermarket).

Last edited:

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
Bump!

I like @Krabby 's idea on this thread.

Any other setups? Photos please and specs!

On a side note: I'm thinking of getting the Black Rhino Yellowstone 17'sx8, +45 offset, 6x130. Has anyone done a Black Rhino setup? Do they fit? Really want these rims. It'd be cool if someone could verify that they fit. Thank you!

On a side side note: This has been discussed on another thread but as "aftermarket" this one is "general" wheels and tires (OEM + aftermarket).
If I recall Kenyan Grenadier on Instagram and YouTube has Black Rhino wheels. Not sure the size or model though… here’s a post of his on IG: View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1pvRYZI37x/?igsh=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ==

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score

j3t3r

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Also curious if anyone knows the biggest size tire that can fit on the factory 17" Steelies with the Eibach Springs lift kit.

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
35s fit with no rubbing
I keep reading this, but haven't had anyone confirm actually doing it yet. I was hopeful there would be an example in this thread. I'm planning on using the owl wheels with the 2.5" lift and 315/70/17's on Monday and want to make sure I'm not setting myself up for rubbing.

Strib81

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
I keep reading this, but haven't had anyone confirm actually doing it yet. I was hopeful there would be an example in this thread. I'm planning on using the owl wheels with the 2.5" lift and 315/70/17's on Monday and want to make sure I'm not setting myself up for rubbing.
I have 35x12.5 tires mounted with slight rubbing at full lock. That said I am running 0 offset wheels. Owl wheels have 30mm offset so it will be close. I have not had a chance to check under full articulation yet. wheel pic.jpg

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
1000004661.jpg35x11.50 17s on factory steel wheels and US Eibach 2.5 lift. Zero rub.

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! I'm interested in how it turns out, please post update & pics once you've got it all done?

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Ordered
Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I have 35x12.5 tires mounted with slight rubbing at full lock. That said I am running 0 offset wheels. Owl wheels have 30mm offset so it will be close. I have not had a chance to check under full articulation yet. View attachment 7850178
Looks great!! Whose wheels are you running?... Very curious to hear how the tire does when stuffed

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@LeeroyJ did you end up getting this all on your gren?
Curious how it turned out and if you encountered any issues?

Back
Top Bottom