The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Undocumented Features / Idiosyncrasies

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
So that looks pretty warped and buggered brand new?? Hmmm.
It is just a plastic panel so doesn’t have structural strength. The reason is that the first aid kit and triange is stuffed in like a fat girl’s shoe.. I may be relocating the first aid kit for this reason.
however, I’ll wait for the rear table to be installed first and they all on back order.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
It is just a plastic panel so doesn’t have structural strength. The reason is that the first aid kit and triange is stuffed in like a fat girl’s shoe.. I may be relocating the first aid kit for this reason.
however, I’ll wait for the rear table to be installed first and they all on back order.
Hmmm, maybe I’m just used to Japanese build quality and should accept the IG will be a bit more British.
To be honest the quality of the plastics in the IG are the biggest concern I have with the marque.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe I’m just used to Japanese build quality and should accept the IG will be a bit more British.
To be honest the quality of the plastics in the IG are the biggest concern I have with the marque.
I think the plastic is a different type, it doesn't seem so rigid as the Japanese plastics

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
To be honest the quality of the plastics in the IG are the biggest concern I have with the marqu
I share your view as they do feel a bit “French” but I’m not overly concerned.. I’ll be pimping up various bits and bobs over time so the flimsy bits will possibly get upgraded..

MrJAT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Do not use the word "marque" unless you ponce around in tweed jackets and caps ;)
The word is "brand"
I think even "brand" is a bit like you are buying a handbag or perfume. Just "Make" is fine.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
From "Rules for my unborn son": If you wear a tie, commit. Close the top button.
Remind him if he dresses like that he is a dork. And will send others the same message :D

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The rubber floor mats have a feature in the rear whereby the left footwell one has a flap that extends over the transmission tunnel. they’ve designed a lipped bit at the end that allows it to interlock with the separate right hand footwell one..
What no photos? 😜

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The below was a pic I took today of a PTO2. I reckon every one of the 6 or 7 prototypes I’ve seen has had the plastic on this door/cover pretty much stuffed, all bent out of shape etc.
I think the clue is in your statement ~ all these prototypes have had crowds of people pawing them, opening the panel, playing with the contents, stuffing them in, and incorrectly closing the two fasteners.

Pack it correctly, and close both fasteners and voila:

B15005F3-7ACC-4D97-BAC2-E8F1F56230FA.jpeg
1670858282023.jpeg

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps I’d missed this in the details but the air conditioning system is fully automatic. I’d wrongly assumed that you selected the heat / ac setting separately to the fan speed. However, if you select “automatic “ on the temperature dial, it manages both fan and heating irrespective of the position of the fan speed dial. It’s a bit more “climate control” than simple a/c and heating.

Attachments

• B2D8D55C-2EF8-4587-8E65-F8ABD3E48215.jpeg
    B2D8D55C-2EF8-4587-8E65-F8ABD3E48215.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 81

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
mine is still awaiting the table but this is what my first aid and warning triangle cover looks like.
+1
Mine looks the same as the table didn’t arrive till today.
First aid and triangle in there as well

Back
Top Bottom