The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Undocumented Features / Idiosyncrasies

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
There definitely seems to be a knack in moving them to where you want - not figured out the exact details yet.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And the fact to check the oil level you have to have the engine running and it apparently revs up itself first as part of the test (not tried myself yet).

The message you receive if the engine is not on - would be a little more helpful if it said "Please turn engine on and ensure engine oil temp is X degrees before measurement starts":
View attachment 7812124
I thought it was just another fault on mine waiting for an update! Well done again DCPU, I am going to try it out in a bit 😎

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Page 180 of Owner's Manual:

"There are two reservoirs, the main coolant reservoir for high temperature components and the auxiliary reservoir for low temperature components. Both reservoirs work independently,
however if one is using more coolant than the other and needs topping up more frequently this could be a sign of malfunction and should be seen by an INEOS approved partner.

The high temperature reservoir and the auxiliary low temperature circuit reservoir are located in the engine bay, the high temperature reservoir being the larger of the two."
And each cap has the pressure printed WP_20230517_078.jpgWP_20230517_083.jpgon so you can work out which is which:

Back
Top Bottom