The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Trialmaster picked up today

300chris

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Picked up my SW Trialmaster today from Red Noland in COS.
I've been watching the progress on this for years, and the delivered product is truly great.

Quick First impressions:
It's built like a tank. Fit and finish is honestly quite impressive. By far the best dual solid axle vehicle i have ever driven.
I had a very long test drive in November, so no real surprises (other than ADAS) compared to the "demo" models that were brought over.

I was obviously aware of the ADAS, and came prepared to program the shortcut myself, but they had already done it (thanks Rick).
Tried it in "natural" state, and while the single alert for speed limit changes is tolerable (and perhaps useful), the overpeed is definitely suboptimal. The shortcut obviously removes the overspeed, and I'm pretty sure if INEOS does not give us a native option to fix it, some enterprising folks will find a way to just shut it off permanently probably along with auto start/stop.

Taking it up into the mountains of CO tomorrow, so will have some updates on high altitude performance, but couldn't be more impressed with the final product

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Picked up my SW Trialmaster today from Red Noland in COS.
I've been watching the progress on this for years, and the delivered product is truly great.

Quick First impressions:
It's built like a tank. Fit and finish is honestly quite impressive. By far the best dual solid axle vehicle i have ever driven.
I had a very long test drive in November, so no real surprises (other than ADAS) compared to the "demo" models that were brought over.

I was obviously aware of the ADAS, and came prepared to program the shortcut myself, but they had already done it (thanks Rick).
Tried it in "natural" state, and while the single alert for speed limit changes is tolerable (and perhaps useful), the overpeed is definitely suboptimal. The shortcut obviously removes the overspeed, and I'm pretty sure if INEOS does not give us a native option to fix it, some enterprising folks will find a way to just shut it off permanently probably along with auto start/stop.

Taking it up into the mountains of CO tomorrow, so will have some updates on high altitude performance, but couldn't be more impressed with the final product
All the best and enjoy your new companion!

Back
Top Bottom