The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Merry Christmas to me! (Eldoret Blue)

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Picked her up yesterday at Red Noland, Colorado Springs. Couple picks next to my ‘18 G63 trade in. Looks like they have about 50 on the lot. Only have about 80 miles seat time but so far I’m very happy with pretty much everything. Christine my salesperson had preconfigured the shortcut for the over speed chime and I haven’t had to mess with it since, it’s stayed off even after several times turning off the ignition.

Only niggles so far would be the HVAC is a little wonky and the turning radius is what it is which causes some issues in my parking garage but nothing I can’t live with. I have rock sliders with steps and roof rack from BlackSheep that I will install in the new year.
View attachment B2C83EC6-9A01-440A-BDE6-2882FBFD8EE3.jpeg
View attachment 98006C43-DDE8-4B4B-A849-91C34A7334B7.jpeg
View attachment 6E2FE0B3-F5F3-4A69-96C3-53A771D22864.jpeg
58F9238F-8FCB-4CC6-B371-1DE6EDAE35E6.jpeg
072F9E4F-EF26-475B-B48B-992CED3DE3D5.jpeg
145F72A6-88FE-45C3-BC5B-67AD627D0D20.jpeg
A42DA4DD-A6D4-40BD-B9F1-B908D16870D9.jpeg

Degenerate

Production/Transit
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
There seems to be a growing trend of people opting not to complete their purchase of their pre-orders due to financing problems on account of higher interest rates and tightening credit standards. A friend went by the Mossy dealership in Houston and found several available on the lot, although I don't see these being marketed on the internet as yet.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
Picked her up yesterday at Red Noland, Colorado Springs. Couple picks next to my ‘18 G63 trade in. Looks like they have about 50 on the lot. Only have about 80 miles seat time but so far I’m very happy with pretty much everything. Christine my salesperson had preconfigured the shortcut for the over speed chime and I haven’t had to mess with it since, it’s stayed off even after several times turning off the ignition.

Only niggles so far would be the HVAC is a little wonky and the turning radius is what it is which causes some issues in my parking garage but nothing I can’t live with. I have rock sliders with steps and roof rack from BlackSheep that I will install in the new year.
View attachment 7837036
View attachment 7837037
View attachment 7837038
View attachment 7837039
View attachment 7837040
View attachment 7837041
View attachment 7837042
Hi Regalz, Congratulations on your New Eldoret Blue with Scottish White Roof Grenadier. Looks incredible. Your getting a wonderful Christmas present for yourself just like I am getting a wonderful birthday present for myself once mine arrives in April. Once you have some more time with it, would love to get your feed back when comparing it to your 18G63. I have never owned a G63, however currently own a new 2020 Defender, which I really enjoy. Merry Christmas. DaBull

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Stu and Krabby for hosting this forum and all forum members and their families and loved ones. May your holidays be safe, healthy and full of love.
DaBull

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

four calling birds
five golden rings
six geese a-laying
seven swans a-swimming
eight maids a-milking
nine ladies dancing
ten lords a-leaping
eleven pipers piping
twelve drummers drumming
thirteen Grenadiers

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Stu and Krabby for hosting this forum and all forum members and their families and loved ones. May your holidays be safe, healthy and full of love.
DaBull

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves,

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

four calling birds
five golden rings
six geese a-laying
seven swans a-swimming
eight maids a-milking
nine ladies dancing
ten lords a-leaping
eleven pipers piping
twelve drummers drumming
thirteen Grenadiers
A bit of Christmas cheer/ humor to All! 🎅🎄
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbejNNCTr7k

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi Regalz, Congratulations on your New Eldoret Blue with Scottish White Roof Grenadier. Looks incredible. Your getting a wonderful Christmas present for yourself just like I am getting a wonderful birthday present for myself once mine arrives in April. Once you have some more time with it, would love to get your feed back when comparing it to your 18G63. I have never owned a G63, however currently own a new 2020 Defender, which I really enjoy. Merry Christmas. DaBull
In some ways it feels a lot like the G63, I.E., it feels like a traditional truck/Jeep as opposed to a modern SUV or even a modern truck (I have a lifted Jeep gladiator on 35’s and a stock ‘23 F150 Tremor). The steering is similar to the G63, but the Gren is bigger and has a slower radius. Obviously the power is significantly different between the two, the G63 will get up and go like no brick shaped vehicle should. The stock 20” wheels and street tires makes the otherwise very capable G63 useless off-road and even on road in inclement weather. Otherwise it’s just a difference of luxury touches, quilted leather and carbon fiber vs lots of plastic surfaces, but the reason I traded the G63 is I wanted a similar vehicle that I was comfortable putting my dog in and the Gren fits that place and I can take it to Baja or my cabin in CO, neither of which I would do with the Merc.

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Beautiful Gren! Looking forward to hearing your impressions of the BlackSheep roof rack.

Back
Top Bottom