The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Tracking our Northern California Grenadier - Where's Waldo

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
HI Jack123, The Grenadiers are placed on a ship and head out from the Port of Zeebrugge in Belgium.
My Grenadier left on the car carrying vessel Don Quijote on 1-14-2024 and arrived at the Port Hueneme on 2-14-2024, a 32 day voyage.
Not sure how long it will take for my dealer, Rusnak Ineos Grenadier in Pasadena, to get my Grenadier to their dealership. Sometimes
Ineos has PDI, (Pre-Delivery Inspections), performed at the port and then has them trucked to the dealership. Then once they get to the
dealer, they again do a PDI. If all goes well, I should have my Grenadier in 3-4 weeks after it arrived at port. Hope that gives you a bit of
a time line, although it can vary a lot. DaBull
And @DaBull tracks his truck like a hawk, even taking photos of the vessels at the port. 🙂

northshoreboarder

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just an update here that I decided to get a similar build from a dealer in Texas. Just took delivery yesterday and liking it so far. Really can't say enough about the Mossy (dealer) team in Texas though. For being out of state they took care of everything and got the vehicle out here to the West Coast.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just an update here that I decided to get a similar build from a dealer in Texas. Just took delivery yesterday and liking it so far. Really can't say enough about the Mossy (dealer) team in Texas though. For being out of state they took care of everything and got the vehicle out here to the West Coast.
Hi northshoreboarder, Congratulations. Let's see some photos. Enjoy!
DaBull

superpan

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just to confirm. Kuhn is out so we don't have any dealers in the Bay area. We're expected to take delivery from either Rusnak or Mossy in LA or SD. I just received my vin, but haven't received any shipment notices.

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just to confirm. Kuhn is out so we don't have any dealers in the Bay area. We're expected to take delivery from either Rusnak or Mossy in LA or SD. I just received my vin, but haven't received any shipment notices.
No Nor Cal dealer yet. I picked mine up at Sierra in Irvine.

Last edited:

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that Superpan. I am working with Mossy Ineos in San Diego. I normally check with them every two weeks. IG is delivering vehicles at Pt Hueneme with VINs north of 15xxx. I suspect mine (13xxx) is at the port, but nothing yet from the dealer.

superpan

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just received a call from Ineos confirming that the reservation is to be assigned to Sierra. With it being 400+ miles away, are there any authorized service centers around SF?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Just received a call from Ineos confirming that the reservation is to be assigned to Sierra. With it being 400+ miles away, are there any authorized service centers around SF?
Anywhere is authorized to service the Grenadier, just like any other vehicle.

For warranty repairs and such, it must be taken to a dealer, which NorCal doesn't have yet (but should in the near future)

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I just bought mine from Warner in salt lake City, utah. Really good dealer.
Driving it home today from salt lake.
My order got moved to mossy in San Diego and delayed from Q4 23 to Q4 24. When visiting family I salt lake I stopped by Warner and the had a trailmaster on the lot that I decided to buy.

This was the only trialmaster with safari windows and tow package (my must have requirements) they had available. They told me that they get calls for trialmasters from buyers, not so much for fieldmasters.

They shared that they sold 70 grenadiers in the past 2 months.
1000000181.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom