The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Time for a new message from Ineos

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
The last message, which came from Lynn Calder, came four weeks ago on February the 2nd.

According to her promise, it's now time for an update, I dare say.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The last message, which came from Lynn Calder, came four weeks ago on February the 2nd.

According to her promise, it's now time for an update, I dare say.
Perhaps she does it the MarkT-way: promise, hide, disappear.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
We got one from Team Grenadier on 23rd February, she must have delegated
Quote from the 23rd Feb Email:

We know how frustrating the wait must be, and we want nothing more than to see you, our customers, behind the wheels of your Grenadiers. We’ll continue to keep you updated with news on your Grenadier. And, as part of our commitment to communicate more frequently, we’ll share another update in two weeks’ time.
We are due an update today. For me the portal is still not showing the car as 'in production'. I have no revised build date or delivery date. How long a delay is reasonable enough grounds to invalidate the contract I signed?

When people ask me now when my car is coming I glare at them. Where I live it has become a running joke to ask me when my car will turn up. I've had 5 months of the teasing.

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The only thing keeping me in the game is the fact that I am sitting on a ten percent advantage over current pricing.
Other than that I would be off and away with my money elsewhere and may yet do this.

It is frankly insulting to be kept so much in the dark with nothing but speculation regarding the continued delay.
My first (of four) contracts was issued at the beginning of November with an estimated delivery of 1st Feb.
In my business (also building cars to order) I communicate likely delay and delivery issues at the earliest opportunity.
Ineos has properly taken the shine off the process for me. All it takes is a bit of communication to keep the customer engaged.

:-( A

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have asked Chandlers, Belton, Lincs, UK for a delivery date. If they can't give me one, I want out. Been promised Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and enough is enough.

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
I am in no rush but the way things have gone have made me wonder. If it wasn’t for the fact of the effective discount I am sitting on I wouldn’t bother and probably sit back and wait to see what transpires.

I have a feeling that I am not that far away in the grand scheme of things but some sort of update would be nice. M agent seems to have gone dark now as well which is really irking me.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have asked Chandlers, Belton, Lincs, UK for a delivery date. If they can't give me one, I want out. Been promised Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and enough is enough.
If you have a contract, why not use the contract mechanisms available to you, that is, serve a notice on Ineos telling them they are in breach of clause 4.1, by failing to advise of a change of delivery date within a reasonable timeframe, and give them 14 days to respond.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I indeed did, as I have just seen.

But my expectation was to have something more substantial. As opposed to an email, I consider a video with a visible person talking to us a bit more appropriate and binding.

But I might just be too old for this kind of business.

PS: Feb 23 was a 60th anniversary in our family (not me), so I probably didn't take note of the email.

Back
Top Bottom