The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Time for a new message from Ineos

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Since the Lyn Calder email (mine was dated 3rd Feb), I've had:

7th Feb ~ no Thatcham class I alarm email - irrelevant for this topic.

8th Feb ~ Your Grenadier is in production email - odd as I thought it had been fully built in January.

10th Feb ~ a holding email from the agent - full of good info 10 out of 10 to them. 👍

23rd Feb ~ Your latest Grenadier update email - some detail and a firm "share another update in two weeks’ time" which is preferable to the previous soon, shortly, or in due course.

So taking them all in the round, I'm seeing them getting over this hurdle but I have no doubt that each new activity in the future will have a similar set of delays, mis-information, and confusion to plough through before systems settle in.

I note that they are only just advertising for the person to write the Technical Service Bulletins but the person responsible for handling warranty claims has been in post for 4 years...

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Lynn Calder Interview,
Just enjoyed watching this interview of Lynn Calder of Ineos by Jason Stein of Cars and Culture.
A proper interview of a proper CEO. I enjoyed the whole interview and especially liked her talking about
their South Africa Grenadier Trip that starts at 44:30 in the interview. DaBull
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1ExmvhktU

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Lynn Calder Interview,
Just enjoyed watching this interview of Lynn Calder of Ineos by Jason Stein of Cars and Culture.
A proper interview of a proper CEO. I enjoyed the whole interview and especially liked her talking about
their South Africa Grenadier Trip that starts at 44:30 in the interview. DaBull
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1ExmvhktU
Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it. Lynn Calder presented herself very well.

I noticed your very positive comment and I followed up.

Interesting that they may build some "Special" variants of the Grenadier in 2024.

We also learned that the smaller ICE vehicles will launch in 2026.

Still working on a Hydrogen powered Grenadier, but was acutely aware of the lack of charging points world wide.

I got the impression there were 3 other projects ongoing apart from Quartermaster and Grenadier, I can't recall the fifth.

Back
Top Bottom