The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Utility Belt

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
Having seen the video of the clipboard / document holder, I look forward to driving down the highway at 75 MPH with one of those dangling from a D-ring on my door, perhaps between the 4x 20L NATO Jerry cans full of petrol.
Yeah, that’s peculiarly conceived. Has a bit of a “let’s post that render the work experience kid produced” feel to it.

Last edited:

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s peculiarly conceived. Has a bit of a “let’s post that render the work experience kid produced” feel to it.
The doc. holder is part of the "Ineos" setup for the dealers. It contains iPad/ tablet/check lists etc for the techs preparing the vehicle for hand over and later servicing... the utility belt is a convenient place to stow it out of the way while in the workshop...

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The doc. holder is part of the "Ineos" setup for the dealers. It contains iPad/ tablet/check lists etc for the techs preparing the vehicle for hand over and later servicing... the utility belt is a convenient place to stow it out of the way while in the workshop...
Oh yes - I was referring to the jerry can clip and have perhaps picked up the wrong message to reply…

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
The only real use I can think of is to somehow attach my portable dog shower to the door. And a towel rail 😆.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Having seen the video of the clipboard / document holder, I look forward to driving down the highway at 75 MPH with one of those dangling from a D-ring on my door, perhaps between the 4x 20L NATO Jerry cans full of petrol.
You've got a lot of bad drivers coming the other way? That must suck.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The only real use I can think of is to somehow attach my portable dog shower to the door. And a towel rail 😆.
A lot of people will want to attach one of these to use with Starlink , after using their cappuccino maker and 4 burner slide out wilderness kitchen
f391b1afae9489642b18808200cf139f.jpg

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
It’s always hard to store the lance while you don’t need it in the long and deprived journeys. The utility belt will be an ideal solution. Ok opening the door might be difficult…1681480870173.jpeg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
img_3812.jpg

i think a rifle rest with some padding might work for me

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
img_3812.jpg

i think a rifle rest with some padding might work for me
Believe it or not, I've heard that even shooting while touching a vehicle is illegal in Arizona. I can see not firing from the seat in the interest of further criminalizing poaching, as I think the intent was when they wrote it. Weird law to me, if true, but that's what I've been told. Can't even rest across the bed of a pickup.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
In Germany it is forbidden to shoot from a car while hunting. But not forbidden from the car roof or roof rack when the vehicle is stationary. I don't know about the pickup.

Back
Top Bottom