The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Side steps

dradtke

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
The attached photos are of side steps I had fabricated that attach directly to the factory supplied rock sliders. Without welding or drilling. The cost of a pair of these is $970 USD plus freight and duties, if applicable (fabricated in Canada). The pair of these weighs approximately 60 lbs. They are fabricated from 1/8th inch stainless steel checker plate. If anyone is interested, contact me and I can provide you with the contact information of the company that fabricated them for me.

Attachments

• grenadier1.jpeg
    grenadier1.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 68
  • grenadier2.jpeg
    grenadier2.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 69

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
The attached photos are of side steps I had fabricated that attach directly to the factory supplied rock sliders. Without welding or drilling. The cost of a pair of these is $970 USD plus freight and duties, if applicable (fabricated in Canada). The pair of these weighs approximately 60 lbs. They are fabricated from 1/8th inch stainless steel checker plate. If anyone is interested, contact me and I can provide you with the contact information of the company that fabricated them for me.
Hi dradtke, Congratulations on the fabrication of your add on side steps for the Grenadier Rock Sliders. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom