The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Side step | available aftersale option

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Just got shipping notification from LeTech for my sliders.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Urban Single Tube Side Steps and LeTech rock sliders with steps. I don't plan on doing heavy off roading, but I always like to have things over engineered.

Urban
Pros: Cost; Good Look; The next batch due in at the end of Feb have been redesigned; Can use a High Lift Jack
Cons: Not a slider/provide sill protection; does not utilize a middle bracket

LeTech:
Pros: Fantastic look; Is a slider/provides sill protection; Can use a High Lift Jack
Cons: Cost, Cost, Cost; $1,700 more than the Urban
Hi Bill
Like you, I always tend to opt for the well engineered product. That being the case, it would have to be LeTech or Buzz (my choice). The Urban choice is as the name suggests. A great choice if you just need the step function.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I will say Summer parts are legit. They make a ton of stuff for the Defender and they have been solid work. If she can make them a Rock slider deployable steps, it would be a nice option for those that do light offroading.

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
Saw these on Instagram last night thru Stu's the_ineos_forum Shadowmarq industries
I like the look of these. I went to the website but they only have the wheels listed (which I also like, but that is way down on the list of changes). Hopefully they will post the steps/rails soon.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I like the look of these. I went to the website but they only have the wheels listed (which I also like, but that is way down on the list of changes). Hopefully they will post the steps/rails soon.
Im not great at using social media or trying to link to social media, so here are the names of the 2 Instagram profiles for the places I found more information and pictures.

shadowmarq

ineos.overland

I also reached out to ShadowMarq directly at productinfo@shadowmarq.com, Brian responded back and said more info to come next week.

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Im not great at using social media or trying to link to social media, so here are the names of the 2 Instagram profiles for the places I found more information and pictures.

shadowmarq

ineos.overland

I also reached out to ShadowMarq directly at productinfo@shadowmarq.com, Brian responded back and said more info to come next week.
Thanks. I am not on instagram, so my son asked them when they will be available and what is the price. They responded that the rails will be on their website this week.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Must be the same rock sliders I posted above.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Black Sheep Rock Sliders/Steps? Their design is interesting. Purchased the rock sliders from Ineos. But going to have to change them for ones with steps integrated into the design. Currently trying to decide between Buzz Overland and Black Sheep. So any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Black Sheep Rock Sliders/Steps? Their design is interesting. Purchased the rock sliders from Ineos. But going to have to change them for ones with steps integrated into the design. Currently trying to decide between Buzz Overland and Black Sheep. So any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Buzz might have the shortest lead time depending on how many OK4WD is getting. They're stainless too. Black sheep you'll have to tinker with to switch between slider and step modes and if anything gets thrown out of square offroading the screwdown steps may never go on right again. Both stainless so either will last.

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score

Thanks
I have them and posted about the install, I cant recommend them

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks
I was trying to decide between this 2 also. There is a third one I am now considering, ShadowMarq. They are supposed to be pricing and availability next week. There is a picture of them in previous post

Back
Top Bottom