The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Even once all if us lot get our Grenadiers, I can see the next generation who order in the future but are waiting in the queue continueing this thread ad infinitum.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Just had an update from my retail partner to say my Grenadier has been built and passed batch and hold and is ready to be shipped! They are expecting a delivery mid April.
excellent news 👍

shipped from Hambach to agent?

and

delivery mid Apr to you or to them?

tks

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just had an update from my retail partner to say my Grenadier has been built and passed batch and hold and is ready to be shipped! They are expecting a delivery mid April.
Hopefully mines on the same ship as it’s been in batch and hold for few weeks.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Dealer told me today, after arriving the Grenadier at dealers place, they need min. 3-4 weeks until papers arrive, options installed etc. …. So earliest May now or June. Still on production date Feb. 23😩

Good news. I wonder if it still needs a software update at the dealers if it was caught in the batch and hold process. And are Hambach now producing fully compliant vehicles at the end of the production line.? And are Hambach and IA communicating to each other better.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good news. I wonder if it still needs a software update at the dealers if it was caught in the batch and hold process. And are Hambach now producing fully compliant vehicles at the end of the production line.? And are Hambach and IA communicating to each other better.
@Eric It's a question I have put to the agent. Will update if I hear anything.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You have obviously just had he same e mail as me from Jardine's ? exciting news and looking forward to getting my hands upon my grenadier ! too 😁 (y)🚙

Back
Top Bottom