The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
She wouldn't enjoy living at our place. Every week at least 1 huntsman spider makes an appearance , under the visor , in the footwell or door jamb.
You just live with them and they leave you alone.
Phobias are dangerous.
I look after my hunstman as they eat all those stupid daddy long leg spiders. sorry just passing time waiting for my grenadier. as the wait has been too long like waiting 2 years for a Henery lever action rifle. IF they cant supply by August I will cancel and go F150.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
I call this morning the comedy club called Ineos Customerservice:

Peter: Good Morning, could you tell me some news about my order xxxx
Service: Good morning Peter, yes I find your order, but you haven‘t paid until now the car.
Peter: OK, I got no information that I should. So the car is ready?
Service: No, not started yet, missing parts for assembling.
Peter: But I have to pay?
Service: No, we will get in touch with you, when car is produced.
Peter: Any time frame for delivery?
Service: No, we do our best.

Did they start the morning with a Gin Tonic? Useless communication.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Just tried the IA webpage and the config section is 'under essential maitenance'.

UK version

Reactions: @nd

amglounge

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
After I received a mail from Ineos 7 days ago that my car is now in production, I yesterday received a call from the dealer (Krüll Hamburg) that the car is already delivered since some time. The well-known software update is still missing and two or three parts must be replaced as part of a "recall operation". He could not tell me whether the attachments to be assembled by the dealer have been also already delivered. He answered „yes“ to my question, whether it could be realistic that the whole thing would drag on for another 3-4 weeks.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I look after my hunstman as they eat all those stupid daddy long leg spiders. sorry just passing time waiting for my grenadier. as the wait has been too long like waiting 2 years for a Henery lever action rifle. IF they cant supply by August I will cancel and go F150.
Yesterday evening I was about to chainsaw a log about 1m length. Rolled it over and the bark fell off , revealing at least 100 huntsmen , teenagers judging by size and the mass of moulted skins nearby. One big angry mama also!
Anyway I proceeded to chainsaw the log. Can you believe , some of them walked right up to the spinning blade , 5mm away , I kid you not, not the slightest bit perturbed...well to be honest , a bit pissed off.
Life in the bush is never dull.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I was about to chainsaw a log about 1m length. Rolled it over and the bark fell off , revealing at least 100 huntsmen , teenagers judging by size and the mass of moulted skins nearby. One big angry mama also!
Anyway I proceeded to chainsaw the log. Can you believe , some of them walked right up to the spinning blade , 5mm away , I kid you not, not the slightest bit perturbed...well to be honest , a bit pissed off.
obviously not sufferers of trionigophobia then

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When did you order? How long have you been waiting?

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Good of you to ”log on” to the “web” and tell us!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Good of you to ”log on” to the “web” and tell us!
My neighbour came over and I mentioned the spiders ; he said "Oh no , don't!"
I said "you should get desensitised"
He said yes, he did the university desens course. On the last session the test was putting a hand over a jar containing a huntsman. He was OK until it moved a leg. He said he flung his arm across the table and cleared it of everything resting there.
I told him he was incurable. Just live with the disability that is arachnophobia.
I digress from the topic. Again. Sorry.

Attachments

• person.jpg
    person.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 33

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Pic!!

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Just done my regular Wednesday afternoon call to the dealer to ask his best guess for delivery, apparently before the end of the month.

Apparently, the software release has been given, so they are updating the vehicles on site; it takes about a day for each one. Some accessories are in short supply, (mainly roof racks due to a steel shortage), and the towballs need changing, (under specification).

The big question now is how and when will they be registered? Ineos have to register the vehicles, apparently by post with the DVLA, so the dealers are out of the loop. (Although the FaceBook rumour mill suggests there may be one UK retail Grenadier in the wild).

I've told Richard I'll pay as soon as we have a delivery date set, so as to meet the "2 days before delivery" deadline set by Ineos. There is no way I'll pay earlier, the interest will be minimal, but it will be mine!

Last edited:

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Richard Gwynne posted on fb that he got his Grenadier this morning! First "regular" (non HWW) customer delivery???

(Note I posted same in "Comms is zero .... " thread as reply to @Arkaig post who kindly highlighted that Richard may be picking up his Grenadier today)

IMG_4689.jpeg

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Richard Gwynne posted on fb that he got his Grenadier this morning! First "regular" (non HWW) customer delivery???

(Note I posted same in "Comms is zero .... " thread as reply to @Arkaig post who kindly highlighted that Richard may be picking up his Grenadier today)

View attachment 7807844
Handover this morning - from FB

339630014_604769551575164_5741579222520634208_n.jpg

MRO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
First genuine retail delivery in the world? Surely there can’t only be one today, there must be some floodgates opening.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
I'm 59 now. The Gren may be the last car I ordered. but with the lack of raw materials and the delivery times, I'm already looking for the next one. Off-road rollator.
AC124F3A-D0CE-4BFA-9A74-0DB09DB7CA6D.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom