The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Ineos is a company and therefore files a corporation tax return. Only individuals who file a personal tax return have a tax year that starts on 6 April
Whoosh….. I love the sound of a theory as it flies by.

Reactions: Max

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm sure I saw an Ineos promo saying it had roadside assistance provided by one of our partners BUT I can't find anything now. Had a nagging feeling the break down cover was for only 3 years. And their manual, before it was withdrawn, makes no mention of it. So I am now begin to wonder. Fortunately my insurance has limited breakdown cover FOC. In addition if I'm towing my horse insurance covers that.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wondered about that, I think quotas may be calendar year based, broken down to quarters.
yes - it's calendar years that count - not delivering first customer vehicles in December was the real hurt here.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got my invoice today. I don't intend paying it until I have a delivery date declared/offered.

I'm getting over-excited again.
Does it say anything about a period to pay?

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got my invoice today. I don't intend paying it until I have a delivery date declared/offered.

I'm getting over-excited again.
That’s real progress and I’d be real excited too! Is it at the agent or “in transit”?

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
Dealer told me today, after arriving the Grenadier at dealers place, they need min. 3-4 weeks until papers arrive, options installed etc. …. So earliest May now or June. Still on production date Feb. 23😩

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
Dealer told me today, after arriving the Grenadier at dealers place, they need min. 3-4 weeks until papers arrive, options installed etc. …. So earliest May now or June. Still on production date Feb. 23😩
I am, unfortunately, not surprised since I saw the manuals. Just imagine how long it will take to come up with all the warnings for the subjects that still need to be covered before publication.

Back
Top Bottom