The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

SET UPS FOR OVERLAND TRAVEL

Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Good’ay everyone from Perth , WA .
I currently own an extensively modified 2009 Defender 110 which is ideal for my remote travels and camping but at some stage in the future, I may wish to build another vehicle for the next phase of my life . ( 70’s - 80’s )
I have been following the Grenadier build since the beginning and have been waiting for the aftermarket industry to get involved to turn this vehicle into an awesome long distance overland tourer / camper . I am waiting to see good solutions for fuel & water storage , gulling windows, interior storage etc etc . ‘ was looking at Black Sheep Innovations this morning . Exciting stuff !
For those of you that already have your Grenadiers , “ half your luck” and enjoy this amazing vehicle.
I look forward to finding out as much detail as I can from you all .
Cheers , John

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
I currently own an extensively modified 2009 Defender 110 which is ideal for my remote travels and camping but at some stage in the future, I may wish to build another vehicle for the next phase of my life . ( 70’s - 80’s )
I have been following the Grenadier build since the beginning and have been waiting for the aftermarket industry to get involved to turn this vehicle into an awesome long distance overland tourer / camper . I am waiting to see good solutions for fuel & water storage , gulling windows, interior storage etc etc . ‘ was looking at Black Sheep Innovations this morning . Exciting stuff !
For those of you that already have your Grenadiers , “ half your luck” and enjoy this amazing vehicle.
Cheers , John
SLRV the INEOS agent near Brisbane is also making some gear. Undoubtedly more will appear over time. View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0kNwDtEp5xbW2n7CCC9GUDMqXUSMquYfSps1TkA25wgkceGPyTvGLwU8x22TrdrFgl&id=100066483132954&mibextid=qC1gEa

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
That is simple but effective use of the rails. Shame we didn't have someone thinking on these lines in the UK?

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Big Country, in SA, are working on a drawer system apparently. Just bought a set for my disco and rep mentioned it. They aren’t designed to give you a flat floor when seats down ….. they’ll be higher and usable 😉

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cheers , John
Welcome @GNARBA , don't forget to say G'day in the W.A thread on here, lots of discussion going on and we're a friendly bunch 😊

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
SLRV will have some good gear roll out this year for the GREN..
You may also need new door seals!!!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will keep an eye out for their gear , so thanks for that trobex .
What’s the go with the door seals ?
Some owners are having issues with bent or pinched seals that cause water to pool in between the outer and inner seal, giving the owner a foot/boot wash when exiting the vehicle. Have a search for it in the group 👍🏼

Local time
Reaction score
Some owners are having issues with bent or pinched seals that cause water to pool in between the outer and inner seal, giving the owner a foot/boot wash when exiting the vehicle. Have a search for it in the group 👍🏼
Thankyou for the feedback , that is a bit disappointing to hear .
Will have a look at the other comments also .
Cheers

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Will keep an eye out for their gear , so thanks for that trobex .
What’s the go with the door seals ?

Local time
Reaction score
Cheers mate , thanks for the follow up information .
I have been reading about a few of these annoying issues .
Hope they get seriously looked at by Ineos and properly resolved before I think about placing an order .
Goodluck with your health and the new IG when you finally get it .
ENJOY !

Back
Top Bottom