The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Phone breaking up at higher speeds

DallasChris1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
So when I am driving at 30mph+, phone sound is breaking up I suppose due to ambient noise. Only way to hear the call is to place the phone on mute. Very problematic. Any suggestions? TY

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
The wireless while driving is not functional. Poor design. The ambient noise is loud enough that I do not hear the other person talk. Hoping they implement a noise reduction software update.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
The wireless while driving is not functional. Poor design. The ambient noise is loud enough that I do not hear the other person talk. Hoping they implement a noise reduction software update.
I have not had any issues with the hands free on mine and use it pretty much every day.
Top speed I recall doing while using it was only 120 KMH or 75 MPH as I usually drive a bit more cautiously when on the phone.
No problem hearing or being heard.

DallasChris1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses - I am reading from others that quality ranges from OK/good to almost unusable. There are easy enough fixes, will take it up with dealer or go rogue if necessary with new mic.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses - I am reading from others that quality ranges from OK/good to almost unusable. There are easy enough fixes, will take it up with dealer or go rogue if necessary with new mic.
I would say it is vehicle specific not endemic with the vehicle so definitely get dealer to fix under warranty.

Back
Top Bottom