The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Overland gear guy - INEOS Grenadier Slide Floor and Drawer Top

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
INEOS Grenadier Slide Floor and Drawer Top

View: https://youtu.be/xRNrwhBTSrM?si=l4jo76q79ZQvmil_

This video showcases a new slide floor and drawer top system designed for the Ineos Grenadier by Diabolical Inc.

The system is made of aluminum and has two removable top panels, similar to the company's Bronco and Jeep systems. It also features heavy-duty slides that allow for full-width and depth pullout, making it easy to access gear stored in the back of the vehicle.

The drawer top can be used to create a sleeping platform, making it ideal for camping and overlanding. When the seats are folded down, the system creates a flat surface that can be used for sleeping or storage.

If you are interested in learning more about the Ineos Grenadier slide floor and drawer top system, you can visit Diabolical Inc.'s website or Overland Gear Guy.

I am looking for feedback on the system, as well as input on storage bags that would go in the drawer, What would you put inside

#INEOS @INEOSGrenadier #GrenadierDrawer System Bags.png

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
Looks good. I would use the drawer for work related items (in sales) like samples and brochures. Wondering if you might have options for dividers (vertical and/or horizontal) or a thin rubber/felt mat (for the drawer). Accessibility is more important for me so utilizing bags/containers wouldn't work for me.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
They do make a small divider that you can put in there but I think it’s pretty short since this is a much larger drawer. Maybe they will make taller dividers as well.

Local time
Reaction score
INEOS Grenadier Slide Floor and Drawer Top

View: https://youtu.be/xRNrwhBTSrM?si=l4jo76q79ZQvmil_

This video showcases a new slide floor and drawer top system designed for the Ineos Grenadier by Diabolical Inc.

The system is made of aluminum and has two removable top panels, similar to the company's Bronco and Jeep systems. It also features heavy-duty slides that allow for full-width and depth pullout, making it easy to access gear stored in the back of the vehicle.

The drawer top can be used to create a sleeping platform, making it ideal for camping and overlanding. When the seats are folded down, the system creates a flat surface that can be used for sleeping or storage.

If you are interested in learning more about the Ineos Grenadier slide floor and drawer top system, you can visit Diabolical Inc.'s website or Overland Gear Guy.

I am looking for feedback on the system, as well as input on storage bags that would go in the drawer, What would you put inside

#INEOS @INEOSGrenadier #GrenadierView attachment 7843385
I have one of these in my Bronco. Super high quality and the support is second to none. Definitely getting one for my Trialmaster.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I have one of these in my Bronco. Super high quality and the support is second to none. Definitely getting one for my Trialmaster.

Glad to hear it, this one is really built well, He got up on the slide out and stood on it for awhile, IMPRESSIVE

Bigstein

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to OverlandGearGuy for the quality goods he is producing. picked up a set of the safari window wool insulated covers. The quality is great, stitching and design are on point. Can’t say on the fitment yet, give me a week or two to take delivery and will update. But sure they are going to fit perfectly.

Starting to get a collection of stuff for my Grenadier, before I even have it in my hands. Need to slow down and actually get it to see what I really need. Tougher seat covers already ordered as well. Getting gear bag put together as well.

Will be ordering more soon from OverlandGearGuy! Thanks for the patch, it’s awesome!

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to OverlandGearGuy for the quality goods he is producing. picked up a set of the safari window wool insulated covers. The quality is great, stitching and design are on point. Can’t say on the fitment yet, give me a week or two to take delivery and will update. But sure they are going to fit perfectly.

Starting to get a collection of stuff for my Grenadier, before I even have it in my hands. Need to slow down and actually get it to see what I really need. Tougher seat covers already ordered as well. Getting gear bag put together as well.

Will be ordering more soon from OverlandGearGuy! Thanks for the patch, it’s awesome!

Thank you and so glad too hear that, if its not the fit you want, let me know, but it should be a perfect fit

THX
Rob

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
How about a lockable end to the slide out unit? Thinking it would be a good space to toss the hunting rifle in and a lock makes one feel a bit safer.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
How about a lockable end to the slide out unit? Thinking it would be a good space to toss the hunting rifle in and a lock makes one feel a bit safer.

I have the Prototype, they are making a front Locking panel for that reason. should be on there soon

Back
Top Bottom