The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Serial Number Range (Americas)

DeepH20

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
I just received an interesting update from my dealer. I have a serial number and the vehicle was built two months ago, but delivery not expected until January. It made me wonder, and forgive me if I missed it somewhere, does anyone know the serial number range for the North American vehicles? Curious where I ended up in the order.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received a VIN from my dealer and was told build month was 8/2023. They're expecting delivery late November or December. Last 4 of my VIN are 7069.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
My serial number ends in 7320. The Dealer told me my production month was August, but the head of marketing for INEOS in the US told my this past weekend that US production did not start until September and that I should see my vehicle either the end of 2023 or Q1 of 2024..

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
the head of marketing for INEOS in the US told my this past weekend that US production did not start until September and that I should see my vehicle either the end of 2023 or Q1 of 2024..
I'm glad people are finally putting two and two together that generally vehicles are not produced in Europe in August, and the first MY24 NA vehicles came off the assembly line in the third week of September (the Scottish white from the marketing photos).

The dealers information isn't quite right by saying vehicles were built in July/August.

RPK

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
My serial number ends in 7320. The Dealer told me my production month was August, but the head of marketing for INEOS in the US told my this past weekend that US production did not start until September and that I should see my vehicle either the end of 2023 or Q1 of 2024..

First time on the Forum. I spoke to my dealer, who is up in PA, and he said mine was built in September and they were told by the powers that be to tell the clients delivery would be 3 months after the build date....so Q1 '24.

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I may get mine before you! Mine is 6781.... Anyone out there got a lower number?

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
FYI, regarding actually getting our Grenadiers, this came from my dealer (Crown in St Pete, FL):
<<As far as the deliveries, it will all depends on the cargo ships. Apparently, getting room on a cargo ship is extremely difficult in recent times. Best case scenario late November deliveries but honestly that will be dependent all on the logistics of these cargo ships. We are supposed to have a zoom call with Ineos corp soon, hopefully they will have an update for us on this>>

There are a limited number of RO/RO (roll on/roll off) that are used by all the European manufacturers, so we can expect a bit of a dog-fight with Mercedes/BMW/Porsche, etc........

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting map of routes of Wallenius Wilhelmsen, that I believe Ineos is using for RoRo shipments to the US. Note the number of ports served!

Attachments

• Americas-Trades.png
    Americas-Trades.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 50

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
FYI, regarding actually getting our Grenadiers, this came from my dealer (Crown in St Pete, FL):
<<As far as the deliveries, it will all depends on the cargo ships. Apparently, getting room on a cargo ship is extremely difficult in recent times. Best case scenario late November deliveries but honestly that will be dependent all on the logistics of these cargo ships. We are supposed to have a zoom call with Ineos corp soon, hopefully they will have an update for us on this>>

There are a limited number of RO/RO (roll on/roll off) that are used by all the European manufacturers, so we can expect a bit of a dog-fight with Mercedes/BMW/Porsche, etc........
Yeah my dealer said Ineos/the dealerships are using the delivery of the demos as a bit of a logistics test to find out from departure to dealership timelines.

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
6549! From the dealer: "Your Grenadier was built in August and is currently in-transit to California (for reference, I’ve attached a copy of your order specification). I expect it to arrive mid to late November and will keep you posted. "

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
6677. Dealer said I had a mid-November to early December delivery anticipated. Glad to hear (the first time) that US bound grenadiers are shipping!

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am told by RDS I will see my vehicle in January. My wife, who ordered her Grenadier a year after I placed my order, will see her vehicle in March of 2024.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
I am told by RDS I will see my vehicle in January. My wife, who ordered her Grenadier a year after I placed my order, will see her vehicle in March of 2024.
Probably there is a queue for men and another for women.
The second one is much shorter

;)

Gman53

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
7553 here. September build. Hoping delivery by end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom