The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe My car has made it to Switzerland!!!

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
@DCPU Thanks for the hint regarding the wheels. They have nice beadlock wheels… Hope some of them fit the Gren…

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So is this a dealer/locally registered vehicle in Switzerland?
View attachment 7807173
Was mentioned back in Feb that Hedin had road registered some vehicles in Switzerland in 2022. My understanding was to deal with CO2 tax regime in Switzerland. But don‘t have any details.
This registration does not make any difference for me: to my knowledge no customer car has been handed over and test drives announced earlier have been delayed.

So in the same boat of hoping, counting days and silently fearing might get tight with offroad event I booked for May…

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
"Method 702 wheels & Yokohama G003"
Very interesting and it looks nice. I'd love more details about the setup - any members here close to that dealership?

Deepblue

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Deepblue any news on when you can fetch your Grenadier?
@Christoph no, afraid I have not heard anything neither from Hedin nor IA since the showroom opening end of January! Unbelievable. And when I read experience of others in this forum not convinced trying to call up either of them does make any difference…

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
@Deepblue Thanks for your swift reply. And sorry to hear that. Agree with you, asking probably doesn't get you anywhere. My car is "in production" since 30th March ... it's taking long to produce one, it seems ...

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Deepblue Thanks for your swift reply. And sorry to hear that. Agree with you, asking probably doesn't get you anywhere. My car is "in production" since 30th March ... it's taking long to produce one, it seems ...
Take your time. My one is in production since 11th of January 🤪

Deepblue

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,
Super excited: have received a letter from dealer Hedin in Switzerland. Special invitation to showroom opening on 28st January for those who ordered.
And best: Possibility to look at my own Grenadier in live!! Car is out of production and already in Switzerland! As mentioned in some other thread there exists a delivery stop due to some software update required.
And btw I yet have to sign my contract. So production was faster than administration. That is of second priority to me right now. Super happy and cleaning up the carport 😎🙃🎂🥳

Hi all, super excited to continue this thread: „My car has made it to Switzerland - and finally home into my driveway !!!“
In January I shared with you that cars could be visited at the dealer.
The last months felt like a very hard way home. Past few days we were able to overcome the last technical and administrative hurdles and today got my car.
In a nice event a handful of grenadiers were handed over collectively to their excited owners. Many thanks to the team of Hedin Automotive who made this possible.

I was a bit in a hurry afterwards so sorry for not going into more details and photos. Have driven the first 200 km in a bit of rain and can tell there is no wiper-gate for me. Wiper don‘t clean such a big area as in other cars I know. But no problem my view.
Great fun to drive, powerful, massive 🙂

As I know the forum motto: what is not photographed has not happened, see below one shot of my MM Trialmaster. More impressions will follow.

Attachments

• IMG_6716.jpeg
    IMG_6716.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 74

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all, super excited to continue this thread: „My car has made it to Switzerland - and finally home into my driveway !!!“
The last months felt like a very hard way home. Past few days we were able to overcome the last technical and administrative hurdles and today got my car.
In a nice event a handful of grenadiers were handed over collectively to their excited owners. Many thanks to the team of Hedin Automotive who made this possible.

I was a bit in a hurry afterwards so sorry for not going into more details and photos. Have driven the first 200 km in a bit of rain and can tell there is no wiper-gate for me. Wiper don‘t clean such a big area as in other cars I know. But no problem my view.

As I know the forum motto: what is not photographed has not happened, see below one shot of my MM Trialmaster. More impressions will follow.
It's good to see that you Swiss are now getting your grenadiers too. After all, they stood under the roofs on the storage yard for a while. Except for the windows, we have almost the same vehicle, apart from the interior, which I don't know.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score

vibration?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score

Why is there scrip on your door below the window?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Congratulations deepblue! I am really happy that after such a long waiting time you finally got the beauty! Have fun and report the good and the lesser good!

Deepblue

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why is there scrip on your door below the window?
That‘s a very nice idea by Hedin in line with how the prototypes were labeled.

I understood:
There are 63 grenadier delivered to Switzerland in a first wave. All of them get same sticker: SD1-1/63
„Swiss Delivery 1, one out of the 63 cars“

I like it and will keep it for forseeable future.

Attachments

• IMG_6717.jpeg
    IMG_6717.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom