The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My car has made it to Switzerland!!!

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Here’s an easy solution:

Don’t care either way - take what you get and be happy.
Like white lettering and that’s what it comes with - winner, you’re happy.
Don’t like white lettering and that’s what you get - drive down to your local tyre place and let them spin them around for you. Then you’re happy, 50 bucks out of pocket, but still happy.

Problem solved.

Oh happy day.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Status unchanged - car waiting at the dealer and am without any further info. Following the forum closely and read in the other thread of potential software problem with brakeing lights…
Absolutely anxious yet feel nothing I or the dealer can do to expedite things.
A problem with the Stop/Brake lights is obviously a glaring error:cool:

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
Status unchanged - car waiting at the dealer and am without any further info. Following the forum closely and read in the other thread of potential software problem with brakeing lights…
Absolutely anxious yet feel nothing I or the dealer can do to expedite things.
Just spoke with my dealer in Germany. He has now received 4 customer vehicles. The quality is impeccable. Everything incl. the brake lights works correct. However, a current software is still played on, which is probably also ready. The problems are now again with Ineos, which must create orders for the dealers to install the attachments and the final inspection. They are waiting for that at the moment. No customer car will leave the yard before mid-March. I don't´t know, if now everyone tells something different.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Tks To.

So looks like another 5-6 weeks or so minimum going at the present info. No doubt more slippage to come but does feel like getting somewhere, however slowly.

Paul Cooper

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Just spoke with my dealer in Germany. He has now received 4 customer vehicles. The quality is impeccable. Everything incl. the brake lights works correct. However, a current software is still played on, which is probably also ready. The problems are now again with Ineos, which must create orders for the dealers to install the attachments and the final inspection. They are waiting for that at the moment. No customer car will leave the yard before mid-March. I don't´t know, if now everyone tells something different.
Agree with synopsis and just had the same update. Dealer has taken delivery of 8 cars. Mine not one of them but reason for update is i should have my contract in the next day or so, the car is built but awaiting checks and shipping. The dealer is not permitted to release any cars until March but says he is ready to do so when instructed. His PDI consists of a 110 point checklist which isn't holding things up. The bit now holding things up is the RAV which is the registration of vehicles undertaken by IA. This i am told is having to be done by hand and not automated yet. I suspect we aren't far away from hearing things sorted and the first cars being released early March.

Back
Top Bottom