The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My car has made it to Switzerland!!!

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
Super excited: have received a letter from dealer Hedin in Switzerland. Special invitation to showroom opening on 28st January for those who ordered.
And best: Possibility to look at my own Grenadier in live!! Car is out of production and already in Switzerland! As mentioned in some other thread there exists a delivery stop due to some software update required.
And btw I yet have to sign my contract. So production was faster than administration. That is of second priority to me right now. Super happy and cleaning up the carport 😎🙃🎂🥳

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,
Super excited: have received a letter from dealer Hedin in Switzerland. Special invitation to showroom opening on 28st January for those who ordered.
And best: Possibility to look at my own Grenadier in live!! Car is out of production and already in Switzerland! As mentioned in some other thread there exists a delivery stop due to some software update required.
And btw I yet have to sign my contract. So production was faster than administration. That is of second priority to me right now. Super happy and cleaning up the carport 😎🙃🎂🥳
Congrats.. I thought Ineos had resolved the software topic. .. bit confusing. but I know good Software engineers, programmers and developers are as scarce as hens teeth on the market..

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
How far from the dealer are you? If less than a million miles, why are you not there?!
You do know how big Switzerland is, don't you?
As soon as you're in, past the herd of cows on the alpine pastures, you're already at the next border.
I'd be in the car by now. 🤣

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You do know how big Switzerland is, don't you?
As soon as you're in, past the herd of cows on the alpine pastures, you're already at the next border.
I'd be in the car by now. 🤣
Exactly! I would have had my nose pressed on the glass window waiting for them to open!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I know good Software engineers, programmers and developers are as scarce as hens teeth on the market
A least they are for a rate of 50 €/hr or less.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,
Ineos has made a diplomatic decision with neutral Switzerland.

Deepblue

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos has made a diplomatic decision with neutral Switzerland.
And aware that Switzerland typically adds an additional layer on to of European and any other legislation: super happy that Hedin already got official road approval (Strassenzulassung) here. As soon as software is fixed I assume no additional big hurdles to get it on the road.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,
In the meantime, have you seen your Gren at the dealer? Or is it still on the road?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,
Congratulations!!! Very exciting, hope you have a very dull audiobook to listen to in bed tonight.

Deepblue

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Progress indeed , well done.
My UK dealer has said I will get my contract this week and deilvery "somtime in March". I ordered May 19th - when did you order ?
Had ordered 18th of May… see only a day to your order. Really interesting. Who knows what factors play a role.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,
See you there :cool:

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
Congrats!! Eagerly awaiting your report! (y)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grenadier is at the dealer, not on the road yet. Will go and see it next Saturday 28th.
Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Back
Top Bottom