The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Americas Q&A Guidelines

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
With the release of more information about the Grenadier purchasing process for North America, a line of communication has been established with the team at INEOS Automotive Americas to help answer Questions from forum members.

Questions will be batched up and sent to off every Friday evening.

To have as many answered as possible and not to let any slip through the net if we could try and keep to the following:

• Only one Question per thread. If you have several then create several threads.
  • The first post in a thread is the Question post (this is a software constraint)
  • Feel free to comment and post on Questions as normal, when Answers come in then they will be posted and marked.
  • This is only for the North American rollout.
  • Please read the existing Questions before posting. Any duplicates will be merged with the existing Question thread.
  • Questions are displayed new to old.
  • Answers will be posted from my account only when received from INEOS Americas, and will be clearly marked as such.

Questions directly concerned with the purchasing, ownership and servicing will take priority. Very specific questions like "how do I replace a semi-float with a full one in the Sahara on the second Tuesday of the month with only a toothpick and a bottle opener” are more suited for the existing technical areas of the forum and not for this dedicated Q&A section. We will aim to update this Q&A and publish new answers at least once per week.

Feel free to discuss the questions posted.

Stu.

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
If anybody has any queries about how this section of the forum is used then either reach out to myself or @Krabby, or just reply to this thread with a question.

Speaking of which, I would like to say a big thank you to @Krabby for spending his weekend scraping these questions from the forum for me to discuss with INEOS Americas to get this portion pre populated with some Q&A's prior to the reveal in a few hours. And yes before anyone starts complaining about the engine question relating to the diesel, that was a typo on my part.... ;)

Vote:

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
Well done @Stu_Barnes. This is very useful.

Is it possible/feasible to do something similar with Ineos Australia?
cheers
Steve

Reactions: PBD
Vote:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Just a word or two on the Q&A sessions.

We're starting to get pretty specific about quite technical items. While these are all warranted and pretty interesting in-themselves (at least to me and the one posting the Q) they will probably not be given the same priority that purchasing and initial ownership questions take.

"Questions directly concerned with the purchasing, ownership and servicing will take priority. Very specific questions like "how do I replace a semi-float with a full one in the Sahara on the second Tuesday of the month with only a toothpick and a bottle opener” are more suited for the existing technical areas of the forum and not for this dedicated Q&A section"

Stu.

Vote:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Is there any dialogue with Ineos HQ with regard to setting up a technical question section, where they could post replies direct?

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom