The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Replacement front grill to take rectangular lights

Mac1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Anybody making a replacement front grill to incorporate oblong led lights either in a horizontal or vertical orientation. I know lots of folk prefer the original round lights and that’s fine . I don’t like the thought of using Lazers option of cutting the grill to fit and they are expensive- defender grills are cheap so come on there must be a demand for grill alternatives

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is certainly not a cheap alternative but sounds like exactly what you are looking for: LAZER-LAMPS

Edit - just reread your post and noticed you specifically don't want that. 🤣

Mac1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is certainly not a cheap alternative but sounds like exactly what you are looking for: LAZER-LAMPS

Edit - just reread your post and noticed you specifically don't want that. 🤣
Thank you Krabby but the Lazer very expensive ?£850 and involves cutting the grill which the next owner may not like . Defender grills whilst less complicated can be bought new for £25+ and reasonagood LED light’s aren’t expensive.There must be a market for a replacement grill to take oblong led lights

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you Krabby but the Lazer very expensive ?£850 and involves cutting the grill which the next owner may not like . Defender grills whilst less complicated can be bought new for £25+ and reasonagood LED light’s aren’t expensive.There must be a market for a replacement grill to take oblong led lights
I saw that after the fact when I reread your post. I agree that the expense is pretty steep and having to cut the grill I'd rather not do either. Perhaps in time other options will become available but that's the only horizontal setup I have seen.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm assuming something will be available later this year... I'd even be a fan of a blank grille and install my own lights separately

Back
Top Bottom