The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Ineos Discussion

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey Colorado or surrounding area Ineos buyers. I figured I'd put this thread together to discuss Red Noland Ineos.

I've had a few conversations with Christine Bickel. She's been very nice and helpful and easy to work with. Here's a few notes:
  • I was requested to put down a refundable $1,000 deposit with Red Noland since Ineos is putting the onus on the dealerships to collect the deposits. Original $450 deposit will be refunded.
  • She said there will be no markups above the MSRP from Ineos.
    • No mention of the delivery/destination fee - $1,600
    • She did say they were going to be charging a $680 Dealer and Handling fee.
  • They will be charging for accessory install.
    • They're getting the cost list from Ineos soon to understand the cost of install for each accessory.
    • I ordered a tow package/hitch, she said it wasn't included on my build sheet, and they would be charging for the install. Not stoked on this but sounds like it might be remedied based other member's feedback.
  • We'll get finance rates 1-2 weeks out from the delivery of the vehicle.
  • The dealership will have a lot more answers in the next 10-15 days. They're getting training and a knowledge transfer soon.
Feel free to post if you have additional information.

Bam2

Production/Transit
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
Yes, Christine has been great, I stopped in today and she couldn't have been kinder. They are still getting a bit slow leaked by Ineos on specifics but she logged in and said my order, which has a VIN, has definitely been built and it says "12/2023" for delivery. So cars on enroute, just don't know where they are. Sounds like their 2 dealer demos were on a truck headed to COS from AZ as of this morning. They expect those before the weekend and have a bit of dealer prep. Mine VIN ends 6498, order went in July 13th '23, reservation was Nov '21.

RoyalWulff

Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve spoken with Eric a couple of times. Put down the $1,000 deposit. They were supposed to be getting the shop cars in today. VIN 6564 … he said likely in Q1 for delivery.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve spoken with Eric a couple of times. Put down the $1,000 deposit. They were supposed to be getting the shop cars in today. VIN 6564 … he said likely in Q1 for delivery.
Interesting. I'm VIN 6620 and was told late November, early December. We'll see if that's actually the case though. Mentally I pad that date by a month at least.

BVB

Local time
Reaction score
I got a call from the dealer, 2-3 weeks ago: November build and Feb delivery, I was told
many items missing from my build.. supposedly being corrected…..

Strib81

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
VIN 6519 they told me Q1. Hoping they are under promising.

Bam2

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Their 2 demos came in, one Mushroom and one Blue, went by and kicked tires / climbed the ladder. Car in person is a real tank; solid, square and formidable. These demos are '23 models slightly ahead with subtle differences but close to what we'll see with the '24 deliveries. The dealer training is full steam and they expect to do drives soon so call and get on the list. I don't live in CO, leaving again tomorrow so likely no demo drive. My buddy who is 6'5" 290 fit fine, his order comes in to Chicago around my VIn number. Word is more dealer training Friday but if you're nearby definitely stop in, they are great people and the car is epic.

Attachments

• COS demo Grenadiers 19 Oct 23.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 58

Bam2

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Their 2 demos came in, one Mushroom and one Blue, went by and kicked tires / climbed the ladder. Car in person is a real tank; solid, square and formidable. These demos are '23 models slightly ahead with subtle differences but close to what we'll see with the '24 deliveries. The dealer training is full steam and they expect to do drives soon so call and get on the list. I don't live in CO, leaving again tomorrow so likely no demo drive. My buddy who is 6'5" 290 fit fine, his order comes in to Chicago around my VIn number. Word is more dealer training Friday but if you're nearby definitely stop in, they are great people and the car is epic.
sorry low quality photo in order to upload

K2grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey Colorado or surrounding area Ineos buyers. I figured I'd put this thread together to discuss Red Noland Ineos.

I've had a few conversations with Christine Bickel. She's been very nice and helpful and easy to work with. Here's a few notes:
  • I was requested to put down a refundable $1,000 deposit with Red Noland since Ineos is putting the onus on the dealerships to collect the deposits. Original $450 deposit will be refunded.
    • They're getting the cost list from Ineos soon to understand the cost of install for each accessory.
    • I ordered a tow package/hitch, she said it wasn't included on my build sheet, and they would be charging for the install. Not stoked on this but sounds like it might be remedied based other member's feedback.
  • The dealership will have a lot more answers in the next 10-15 days. They're getting training and a knowledge transfer soon.
Great info. Thanks for posting.

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

She told me the tow package wasn’t listed on my build sheet but she thinks it’s a glitch and it probably is but I’m not holding my breath

Local time
Reaction score
I live 300 miles away and was gonna make a trip over the weekend in a few weeks. They told me no test drives on a weekend and it has to be on a Friday or a Monday.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
I received a couple of nice Grenadier beer glasses from Red Noland.

And a nice note. Nice touch. I didn’t want to say anything until someone else mentioned the glasses. I was told an April Build date, and I was wondering if they were trying to keep longer date people happy…

I live 300 miles away and was gonna make a trip over the weekend in a few weeks. They told me no test drives on a weekend and it has to be on a Friday or a Monday.

That is pretty limiting. 400 pre-orders. Half and hour test drive, at least. I wonder why the limitations?

I balked at the $1000 deposit- not sure if they are refundable. With an April build., I’m in no hurry to throw money at them.

They seem nice. Let’s see how things go when stuff starts to get delayed…

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm assuming I'll get a message or call this week to test drive. I'll probably head down Friday and rip around on the highway for a bit in it. I did the off road course and loved it, next test is how quiet it is on the highway. Coming from a 2016 Land Cruiser, I just want to make sure it's pretty quiet on the road.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have seen it, but Red Noland took the Grenadiers out on the trails this weekend! They completely smashed the driving stabilizer. 😁

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Now we know why they don't do test drives on the weekend. They are to busy breaking it. They didn't just smash the stabilizer bar but broke it. Good news, they said it drove fine afterwards on the road. The other good news, 33 are must and its a beast.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now we know why they don't do test drives on the weekend. They are to busy breaking it. They didn't just smash the stabilizer bar but broke it. Good news, they said it drove fine afterwards on the road. The other good news, 33 are must and its a beast.

That’s funny, because when I talked to the guy at Noland a few weeks ago, he balked at the idea of larger tires. :)

Is there any pics outside of the private Facebook page?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
They don't do test drives on the weekend?!
I still haven't heard that. I know they were starting test drives this Wednesday... and someone said they were only doing them on Friday and Monday so that can't be right. Lots of stuff floating around right now.

Back
Top Bottom