The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Ineos Discussion

Bam2

Production/Transit
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Great thanks Chris and I appreciate the calls / texts / emails today!

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
@hustlehard285 This is Chris Maynard, Manager are Red Noland. I do apologize for her response there, she should have asked me about it. You should have just received an email from us with some more information. You will not be charged for the hitch nor to install. Red Noland is not charging install labor for reservation holders for an accessories that were part of your order.
Great news Chris on no charge for accessories that were part of our build orders! Nice and appreciated. Thanks

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Chris,

Great to see you on here. I did get the towing issue email and I’ve been working with Christine and I asked her a question a week ago that she has been unable to answer. My original configuration included the roof rack and side steps as dealer installed accessories however I would prefer to wait and see what the aftermarket has to offer as nether of these are ideal for me. Is it a problem to cancel these two items on my contract or will Red Noland insist that the original configuration stay the same even though these are dealer installed accessorie?

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
We took delivery this morning from Rick at Red Noland and it went absolutely perfect. Super easy process and everyone there seemed almost as excited as we were! Also, to be the first delivery in Colorado is pretty freaking awesome!IMG_0809.jpeg

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
Congrats, you didn’t happen to see a Donny Gray Trialmaster with a winch sitting there did you?

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
We took delivery this morning from Rick at Red Noland and it went absolutely perfect. Super easy process and everyone there seemed almost as excited as we were! Also, to be the first delivery in Colorado is pretty freaking awesome!View attachment 7833906
Can you tell us anything about INEOS finance?

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Can you tell us anything about INEOS finance?
I ended up doing my finance through them, they used ENT Credit Union for my loan - I'm sure you're aware that interest rates suck and I can confirm, not great but got their lowest apr, 8.25% :(

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats, you didn’t happen to see a Donny Gray Trialmaster with a winch sitting there did you?
hmmm, I was enthralled with getting mine I didn't notice any others - there was one on a truck when I first showed up but couldn't tell which color it was.....

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I ended up doing my finance through them, they used ENT Credit Union for my loan - I'm sure you're aware that interest rates suck and I can confirm, not great but got their lowest apr, 8.25% :(
Appreciate the insight.

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Chris,

Great to see you on here. I did get the towing issue email and I’ve been working with Christine and I asked her a question a week ago that she has been unable to answer. My original configuration included the roof rack and side steps as dealer installed accessories however I would prefer to wait and see what the aftermarket has to offer as nether of these are ideal for me. Is it a problem to cancel these two items on my contract or will Red Noland insist that the original configuration stay the same even though these are dealer installed accessorie?
Would you mind answering this Chris?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
Is the Green/White Roof with powdercoated tires that bought through NOLAND a member here? Saw some pics on face book, sweet looking ride.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That one would be mine! Crazy the extremes that the green goes from under bright or dark lighting conditions. Have to say i think the white steelies is killer! Definitely gives old school vibes if that’s what you are going for versus the modern GWAgon look.
IMG_9652.jpegIMG_9646.jpegimage000000.jpegIMG_9654.jpegIMG_9653.jpeg

Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
@Regalz would be interested in the outcome of your “hitch” discussion. I swear I ordered mine with the hitch and when the car arrived without one I cancelled.

Bam2

Production/Transit
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
That one would be mine! Crazy the extremes that the green goes from under bright or dark lighting conditions. Have to say i think the white steelies is killer! Definitely gives old school vibes if that’s what you are going for versus the modern GWAgon look.
Super Cool color combo man, have fun!

Back
Top Bottom