The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Ineos Discussion

Local time
10:03 PM
Reaction score
I still haven't heard that. I know they were starting test drives this Wednesday... and someone said they were only doing them on Friday and Monday so that can't be right. Lots of stuff floating around right now.
I asked for Saturday because it’s a road trip for us and I wanted to do the incline hike and test drive the grenadier and head back. They said they don’t do test drives on the weekend and offered to schedule either Friday or Monday as they are closest to a Saturday. I assume they can schedule any day M-F but I didn’t ask

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I asked for Saturday because it’s a road trip for us and I wanted to do the incline hike and test drive the grenadier and head back. They said they don’t do test drives on the weekend and offered to schedule either Friday or Monday as they are closest to a Saturday. I assume they can schedule any day M-F but I didn’t ask
Gotcha! I wonder if they want to leave them on the lot for Saturday for any potential foot traffic.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
I also got the pint glasses. Nice touch, but I’d prefer actually getting a response to my test drive inquiry. Not in a hurry to put another deposit in a vehicle until more is concrete.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I also got the pint glasses. Nice touch, but I’d prefer actually getting a response to my test drive inquiry. Not in a hurry to put another deposit in a vehicle until more is concrete.
Wow interesting. I am in contact with the GM and my sales rep every couple days.

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a test drive scheduled for a Thursday. The specific person assigned to me only works certain days so maybe the scheduling is based on the person assigned to each of us.

ChoppaMC

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I stopped by the dealer today. No appointment. Got my first close up view of Grenadier. This thing is a tank and I was not disappointed. After the walk around of both the Trialmaster and Fieldmaster, I got scheduled for a test drive next month. I'd suggest giving them a ring if you haven't yet to get scheduled or stop by if you are in the area.
The staff was great and very welcoming.

HandWringer

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Due to schedule, I have not had a chance to speak directly with them. But from what I gleaned from the discussion and the messages they're sending me... They're trying to get a pre test drive deposit of $1k in exchange for 2 $3 pint glasses (empty, mind you). Has everyone been able to push back on this if we haven't even driven the vehicle on the highway?

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Due to schedule, I have not had a chance to speak directly with them. But from what I gleaned from the discussion and the messages they're sending me... They're trying to get a pre test drive deposit of $1k in exchange for 2 $3 pint glasses (empty, mind you). Has everyone been able to push back on this if we haven't even driven the vehicle on the highway?
Not sure what the point of pushing back on the deposit is. It's fully refundable and you get your $450 back from Ineos. Give it a shot if you want though.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure what the point of pushing back on the deposit is. It's fully refundable and you get your $450 back from Ineos. Give it a shot if you want though.

When I talked to Noland (Chris?) he didn’t pressure me on the deposit. I did mention that I was reluctant to put money down for a car that won’t be built until April. At best I’ll put down the deposit when I test drive one. And with my late date I probably will wait until spring to test drive and maybe see other ones waiting for delivery to get an idea on color.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ended up squeezing in a test drive appointment today. Chatted with the folks, got some highway time in, yadda yadda. Pleasantly surprised with the road manners, and its willingness to get up to passing speed. Looking forward to delivery/handover, whenever that happens.

Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
Im not as upset about that as much as I am about the 680 dollar dealer fee.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I live 300 miles away and was gonna make a trip over the weekend in a few weeks. They told me no test drives on a weekend and it has to be on a Friday or a Monday.
Mtnranger, I'm Chris, the Manager at Red Noland INEOS Grenadier. Please call me at 719-249-5660 at your convenience and let's see what we can do to work with your schedule on a test drive. Look forward to talking to you soon!

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, this is Chris Maynard, Manager at Red Noland INEOS Grenadier. Did you get a response? Please call me at 719.249.5660, I'm available for any questions/concerns. Talk to you soon!

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Chris Maynard Hey any chance you can give us clarity on what you have been told around the timeline from ships landing in Port to arrival at Red Noland? I know a fair amount of us have vehicles landing November 7th in California, so the pipe dream is December arrival, but it might be worth tempering expectations if it's going to be a long wait.

Back
Top Bottom