The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Grenadier in Fort Collins, CO, USA

Zak Smith

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
Hello from Fort Collins, CO.

Just picked this up last week. I got on the pre-order list last summer and then test-drove a demo unit at Red Noland (Colorado Springs) last fall. Christine and the crew at Red Noland were great. The vehicle is exactly how I ordered it. I won't go into impressions and evaluations yet, other than to say the most pleasant surprise was how powerful the motor is. I am keeping a notebook with me when I drive to take notes and will write up a thread later.

ineos-side.jpeg

My son said he saw another Grenadier in Fort Collins on Saturday-- a Tan one-- near USA Liberty Arms and Guitar Center. If that's you shoot me an email. It would be cool to have a Northern Foothills Grenadier gang.

ineos-side2.jpeg

ineos-back.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
Hello from Colorado Springs. Donny grey for us. My camper has an Anderson plug, trying to figure out how to connect to the NATO plug.
Don't waste to much time as the NATO plug shuts off at 50 mph. Most ppl are putting in a andersom plug connector.

Back
Top Bottom