The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Recommendation on Front Spot Lights

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I want to put a pair of from spot lights on my Grenadier. I don’t really want a led light bar. I have seen a lot of stuff online, but what I really want is something that simply looks cool and bad ass. Does anyone have a recommendation for a mfg of front spots that can be bumper mounted that just look cool as hell??

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
I want to put a pair of from spot lights on my Grenadier. I don’t really want a led light bar. I have seen a lot of stuff online, but what I really want is something that simply looks cool and bad ass. Does anyone have a recommendation for a mfg of front spots that can be bumper mounted that just look cool as hell??
Hi SkiBum1, You might want to reach out to Bernard at Leitner Designs. He is designing a bracket that mounts just above the bumper that you can fit a couple round style lights or linear lights on. Here's a link I wrote a little while back about the potential options. I also put a link to Leitner Design so you could reach out to them to see if the Grenadier light bracket is available yet and what lighting options he is recommending.
All his products are exceptional. DaBull

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
We (Buzz Overland) will be releasing a bracket soon that will have mounting for up to 4 spots. We have based this on using 4" Rigid 360's. This is a render of what it will look like:
81b91c58-1f8a-43ca-b60b-722b02b59197.JPG87b95fe5-ae31-4a84-81b8-6a6d4807843f.JPG

We are also working on an upgrade kit for the factory spots that will allow them to be replaced with the 6" Rigid 360's. More to come on that soon.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We (Buzz Overland) will be releasing a bracket soon that will have mounting for up to 4 spots. We have based this on using 4" Rigid 360's. This is a render of what it will look like:
View attachment 7850602View attachment 7850603

We are also working on an upgrade kit for the factory spots that will allow them to be replaced with the 6" Rigid 360's. More to come on that soon.

Very nice! Thanks much Ryan. Keep us posted please.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi SkiBum1, You might want to reach out to Bernard at Leitner Designs. He is designing a bracket that mounts just above the bumper that you can fit a couple round style lights or linear lights on. Here's a link I wrote a little while back about the potential options. I also put a link to Leitner Design so you could reach out to them to see if the Grenadier light bracket is available yet and what lighting options he is recommending.
All his products are exceptional. DaBull

Thanks! I appreciate the advice!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7850602View attachment 7850603

Hi Ryan, That will look really nice. Look forward to seeing the final upgrade kit. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom