The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Recalibrate tire pressure

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello friends, I cannot enter the tire pressure calibration menu, being on the "tire pressure" screen in the "vehicle information" menu, when I press the update button I get a screen that tells me " "the cold pressure is correct" and from there I cannot or do not know how to continue, I have tried it with the tires when cold, when hot, with the engine running, only with the ignition, and it always does the same thing, what am I doing wrong? ? Greetings Paco

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
From the offroad menu, it is in the temperature screen. Touch the top 3 lines in the corner and Set RCP or something like that will pop up. This will allow the change.
Thank you terdrocket, I have done what you tell me and just as you say it appears to establish CPR, when I click on it the same screen appears as from the reset menu of the "vehicle information" screen "tire pressure" indicating "the cold pressure is the correct" and from there it doesn't let me move forward,

PS: I'll try the hot tires.

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Thank you terdrocket, I have done what you tell me and just as you say it appears to establish CPR, when I click on it the same screen appears as from the reset menu of the "vehicle information" screen "tire pressure" indicating "the cold pressure is the correct" and from there it doesn't let me move forward,

PS: I'll try the hot tires.

Any luck with that?

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hola Paco García, descubrí que tuve que presionar el reinicio un par de veces y luego, de repente, después de haber estado conduciendo por un tiempo, la configuración de presión de los neumáticos se restableció para reflejar la presión baja de los neumáticos. dabull
Hello DaBull. My tire pressure indication works, it tells me that all four are at 2.50 bar. What I can't do is enter the screen to be able to modify the pressure range. When I try both from the vehicle information screen and from the temperature screen on the OffRoad screen, a label appears that indicates "Correct cold pressure" and it no longer lets me continue. Greetings. Paco

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello DaBull. My tire pressure indication works, it tells me that all four are at 2.50 bar. What I can't do is enter the screen to be able to modify the pressure range. When I try both from the vehicle information screen and from the temperature screen on the OffRoad screen, a label appears that indicates "Correct cold pressure" and it no longer lets me continue. Greetings. Paco
Hi Paco, I dont' think it allows you to change the pressure setting on the screen or display, instead when you hit reset it learns where your tires are currently and adjusts the settings automatically. So if you air down from 45 to 38 and then do a reset, after a while it will reconfigure itself to recognize what pressure you are now running. After that it will warn you if you drop too much below 38.
I think it works this way, however anyone else with more knowledge please chime in.
DaBull

Shawnpalmer

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
I know that if the system thinks the tires (or even one tire) are over inflated it will not let you recalibrate. Air down and try to calibrate

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi Paco Garcia, I found that I had to hit the reset a couple times and then all of a sudden after I had been driving for awhile the tire pressure setting was reset to reflect me lowered tire pressures. DaBull
This was exactly my experience.

davo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
I get this error in the pic most of the time when I try to reset the tyre pressure - I guess it won't let me reset the "cold" tyre pressures when the tyres are warmer than ambient temperature.
20240407_093514.jpg
I also regularly see 2 tyres which are at the same pressure with one saying the pressure is "low" and the other not having any warning/orange text.

I just don't understand why they would only let you set the tyre pressure when "cold". Would have thought that most people would drive to the service station, pump up the tyres and then reset the tyre pressures (but you can't because the tyres are warm after driving to the service station)

Same happens when I go 4x4ing. I drive a few kms at road tyre pressures then reduce to "off road" pressure at the trail head - but again you cannot reset the tyre pressures (so you have to spend hours offroad with the "Tyre Pressure Low" and the "bing" warning sound every so often).

Hope that gets looked at in a future software update.

And the error says "For more information please check the handbook" - but the manual provided does not have any more information....

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It is a horrible system, I have been driving for four days without ever touching the tire pressures and these went from being 2.3 when cold to 2.7 when hot and in both cases it indicated "low pressure in some of the wheels at 2'3" and high pressure in some of the wheels at 2'7" the rest of the wheels were at the same pressure and were given as normal, the error has remained for 4 days and then without doing anything it has missing

2´3.JPG2´7.JPG

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is a horrible system, I have been driving for four days without ever touching the tire pressures and these went from being 2.3 when cold to 2.7 when hot and in both cases it indicated "low pressure in some of the wheels at 2'3" and high pressure in some of the wheels at 2'7" the rest of the wheels were at the same pressure and were given as normal, the error has remained for 4 days and then without doing anything it has missing

View attachment 7852255View attachment 7852256
Probably a Spanish problem, as on Friday I was in Spain and got a high pressure warning :unsure: ;) :ROFLMAO:

It was a quite hot day, and I got a rear pressure of 3.2 bar on both tires.
Next day, after "sleeping" the warning was still on, same pressure, but probably because the computer hadn't made a new measurement.
Only after driving some kilometers, the warning went off, and didn't come back.
But it is indeed a disturbing warning.

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Probablemente sea un problema español, ya que el viernes estuve en España y recibí un aviso de alta presión. :inseguro: ;) :ROFLMAO:

Era un día bastante caluroso y la presión trasera de ambos neumáticos era de 3,2 bares.
Al día siguiente, después de "dormir", el aviso seguía encendido, misma presión, pero probablemente porque el ordenador no había hecho una nueva medición.
Sólo después de recorrer algunos kilómetros se disparó el aviso y ya no volvió a aparecer.
Pero en realidad es una advertencia inquietante.
hola Jean, debe ser que los Españoles somos de presión alta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom