The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas PNW Members

oyster414

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Can't wait to join you guys, scheduled to port on 4/19. And I may do standard hood and front fenders but 8k is quite a bit, at the same time could be well worth it.

JRD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Can't wait to join you guys, scheduled to port on 4/19. And I may do standard hood and front fenders but 8k is quite a bit, at the same time could be well worth it.
Hi, after a lot of research I decided to do the PPT wrap. Given the price of the car an the security I would have for the daily type of possible nicks and scratches (including some off roading) I concluded it was worth it. Looking at price, Elliot Bay was in line and their vendor has excellent reviews. I'm having them add the "red" A to the hood and back door as well. I'll get the car early next week. Fingers crossed!!!!

Local time
Reaction score
I’m wondering if there’s benefit to organizing a group buy in Oregon on account of no sales tax? I know others would have to pay taxes upon registering in other home states, but maybe there’s so benefit to purchasing here? Or purchasing add-ons sans sales tax?

- Andy
Sales tax occurs upon registration.
If you buy something from Oregon, but live in WA you will still pay WA sales taxes when you register it to your home address in WA.

Back
Top Bottom