The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas PNW Members

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
Technically I'm still in the Pacific North Wet. Portland is my assigned dealer and it's a drive.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I will be 5ish hours depending on location of the dealer in Seattle, would like to have chosen Boise, but that added another couple of hours at least.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Better question, where will be the first get together once the IG hits the shores.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Better question, where will be the first get together once the IG hits the shores.
I'm thinking a mild to moderate trail, with a nice breakfast place at the beginning and nice drinking place at the end. Anyone have any thoughts? My only request is something wide enough that we can avoid trail pinstripes for the first outing.

Local time
Reaction score
Are there any rumors of who will be the dealer in Portland, OR? I'm only 40 min north, so it isn't like I'm going to try to change anything if that's even possible. More interesting in knowing the quality of service/ company.

Unless this is a silly question. I just don't know if there are any people with a little inside knowledge?

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Vancouver Island, Canada here! Just got back from 3 weeks of camping throughout the north island and I am incredibly fortunate to have this place as my backyard. I could spend a lifetime lost around here and I know the rest of our PNW region has even more to offer. Hopefully if there' a meet-up, I can make the trip. I'm also happy to serve as host to some kind of gathering up here if anyone has interest on making the trip.

Local time
Reaction score
Are there any rumors of who will be the dealer in Portland, OR? I'm only 40 min north, so it isn't like I'm going to try to change anything if that's even possible. More interesting in knowing the quality of service/ company.

Unless this is a silly question. I just don't know if there are any people with a little inside knowledge?
Yes, was told at the Seattle drive it will be in Wilsonville. Bummer as I swear driving down I5 from downtown in horrible unless it is 3am. They will look a bit out of place on the lot :)

Local time
Reaction score
One here. Portlandia
No longer in Portland, it is a shit show. Have moved north to a small city. It is such a shame Portland is now just another west coast city with all the crappy stuff and none of the unique that made it different. There is very little hope in the future for the little bastard west coast city.

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Vancouver Island, Canada here! Just got back from 3 weeks of camping throughout the north island and I am incredibly fortunate to have this place as my backyard. I could spend a lifetime lost around here and I know the rest of our PNW region has even more to offer. Hopefully if there' a meet-up, I can make the trip. I'm also happy to serve as host to some kind of gathering up here if anyone has interest on making the trip.
Hey ChasingOurTrunks, we were on Vancouver Island in 2009 and very fascinated by the island. We've been twice to the 'Norwoods Restaurant' in Ucluelet, and food was so delicious. Just googled and saw it's closed since 2019, what a pity.
I signed the contract yesterday, now waiting (un:unsure:)patiently for the Gren :)

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Hey ChasingOurTrunks, we were on Vancouver Island in 2009 and very fascinated by the island. We've been twice to the 'Norwoods Restaurant' in Ucluelet, and food was so delicious. Just googled and saw it's closed since 2019, what a pity.
I signed the contract yesterday, now waiting (un:unsure:)patiently for the Gren :)

Sorry to hear the restaurant didn't make it - lots of them got shut around that time, and this year isn't doing them any favours either as the only route to Uclulet/Tofino has been closed for a long time due to fire activity making the road unsafe. It's a tough time to be on the west coast these days. If you every make it back this way let me know - we'll go find a suitable restaurant replacement!

Reactions: IGL

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
No longer in Portland, it is a shit show. Have moved north to a small city. It is such a shame Portland is now just another west coast city with all the crappy stuff and none of the unique that made it different. There is very little hope in the future for the little bastard west coast city.
Camas or Vancouver?

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wilsonville, that may well be the Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo Ferrari dealership then. I’m not sure I’m so keen on them as the Portland Ineos dealership. Hopefully it we’ll be someone else. If that pans out to be fact I may pull the plug on my order

Zenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Great Falls, Montana, here. Not exactly PNW now, but I'm from the Seattle area. Also, I have nominated Seattle as my dealer location. I'll collect the car and have a chance to visit old friends... and maybe new ones.

Back
Top Bottom