The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas PNW Members

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
Great Falls, Montana, here. Not exactly PNW now, but I'm from the Seattle area. Also, I have nominated Seattle as my dealer location. I'll collect the car and have a chance to visit old friends... and maybe new ones.
Great picture is that Rattlesnake lake behind you?

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Olympic Peninsula, WA. Q4 Build Est.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Portland Ineos Dealership: https://www.bizapedia.com/or/tonkin-ineos-grenadier.html

Snooping around I have found what I believe to be the Portland dealership. As I suspected it’s a Tonkin dealership likely at the Wilsonville location. This is a Ferrari and other high end brand dealership. Likely to have wonderful service however at what cost? I’m not surprised to see this as Ineos being a boutique brand.

1694715283986.png
1694715345766.png

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what Elliott Bay does. The rep I spoke to yesterday wasn't fully in the loop yet but said the manager should be reaching out soon. Today I found their website, which isn't too functional. It does mention the hard way home, but the link is dead so I'm not sure if it's just the European one or if ineos plans to do one in North America.

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Early reservation and low preorder number. RTGT South of Portland is my nominated dealer.

Living closer to Olympia, WA.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Having now spent time with the RTGT staff at the Portland dealership I can tell you that this is going to be an awesome dealership experience. They are 110% behind Ineos and the customer. I can confirm ALL sales will be at MSRP to include regular inventory. This is a pleasant surprise. Having spoken to the service manager and visited their shop I will have no regrets whatsoever using their service department. Absolutely a first class affair

Local time
Reaction score
Having now spent time with the RTGT staff at the Portland dealership I can tell you that this is going to be an awesome dealership experience. They are 110% behind Ineos and the customer. I can confirm ALL sales will be at MSRP to include regular inventory. This is a pleasant surprise. Having spoken to the service manager and visited their shop I will have no regrets whatsoever using their service department. Absolutely a first class affair
Just back from RTGT. Seth is great and Shaun is a friend. Excited to see that my order number is 98xx!

oyster414

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Portland area, just went to Wilsonville this weekend. They’re guesstimate was January for me.

chtucker

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Preordered very late, test drove at EBA, Told I would be in in Q1 which is crazy fast.

Kirkland. Need to sell a vehicle quick I guess (2 Broncos and an FJ cruiser)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
What neighborhood in Kirkland? I'm in highlands

chtucker

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
What neighborhood in Kirkland? I'm in highlands
Kingsgate behind Safeway... We have a blinged out blue First Edition Bronco and a red Badlands... Pretty easy to spot the blue one with red beadlock wheels.

Attachments

• Side shot in the sun.jpg
    Side shot in the sun.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 7

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have had a couple conversations with the RTGT team, and with a 95XX pre-order #, I am hoping to see the truck this year. I was told I have been assigned a VIN but I didn't ask what that VIN was (he didn't offer it up, and I didn't ask haha).

Is there a thread with pre-order numbers? Would be fun to see where we all fit in.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
I'll be taking delivery of VIN 006478 in Seattle, and driving home to the east coast. I'll be watching the weather closely as delivery dates approach. Still debating between i90 and i80. As it was just offloaded from the Morning Chant, I'm hopeful I can pick up in early December.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll be taking delivery of VIN 006478 in Seattle, and driving home to the east coast. I'll be watching the weather closely as delivery dates approach. Still debating between i90 and i80. As it was just offloaded from the Morning Chant, I'm hopeful I can pick up in early December.
East Coast as in across the country? What's your final destination?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Any planned stops? I would say I80 since we are moving into winter. Better opportunity to drive offroad.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Trans American trail!
It's generally impassible this time of year & I don't have the time - I've done it from northern AL to CO, it's a long and boring grind, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom