The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas PNW Members

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Any planned stops? I would say I80 since we are moving into winter. Better opportunity to drive offroad.

I'm pretty open - but not trying to take two weeks for the trip

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
If anyone wants to set up a PNW grenadiers club then let me know and I’ll walk you though the steps in the “social Groups” section of the forum.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi I'm waiting for my Fieldmaster to get out of the Port of Tacoma. Can't wait to join the PNW group soon...:)
Do you know when it showed up at the port? I believe mine arrived there mid January.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got a call from EB Auto Brokers weeks ago. Sounds like you are still waiting?
Yep, EB called to let me know it made it to Tacoma as well, but no ETA as to when it would make it to the dealership.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If anyone wants to set up a PNW grenadiers club then let me know and I’ll walk you though the steps in the “social Groups” section of the forum.
If nobody has done it soon I was planning on doing it tonight or tomorrow.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Group created. Once it's approved you are all welcome. Hopefully we can arrange some good times.

JRD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just got a look at my Fieldmaster at Elliot Bay. Question for the forum, they asked about interest in the full body ppf wrap for the car. I like the concept. Has anyone done that yet through the dealer or direct from ppf instaler?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I just got a look at my Fieldmaster at Elliot Bay. Question for the forum, they asked about interest in the full body ppf wrap for the car. I like the concept. Has anyone done that yet through the dealer or direct from ppf instaler?
What did the quote you?

I am thinking about it but if cost is crazy, I will do it outside the dealer. If the cost is responsible and can wrap it under my loan, why not. The questions I would ask, is it a wrap or is it pre cut ppf. You want a full wrap around the edges and not pre cut which leaves exposure around the edges. What is the manufacturer of ppf are they using?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did you take note of your payload sticker?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, i didn't see that on the car. Maybe I should have? Assume when we finalize paperwork and payment.
It's the payload sticker in the driver's side door jamb. Several have been incorrect, it should be in the 1,400 - 1,500lb ish range.

JRD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What did the quote you?

I am thinking about it but if cost is crazy, I will do it outside the dealer. If the cost is responsible and can wrap it under my loan, why not. The questions I would ask, is it a wrap or is it pre cut ppf. You want a full wrap around the edges and not pre cut which leaves exposure around the edges. What is the manufacturer of ppf are they using?
Hi. Yes expensive! I don't know the product name but it's not pre cut , but wraps around door edges. I'm watching a few videos on ppf and noticed a quite a few saying it's not worth it. But I like the idea.

JRD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi. Yes expensive! I don't know the product name but it's not pre cut , but wraps around door edges. I'm watching a few videos on ppf and noticed a quite a few saying it's not worth it. But I like the idea.
$8k

Back
Top Bottom