The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
One thing I am not seeing and I have very surprised is not many Grenadier owners are getting the seat back organizers, there is so much storage in those organizers

They are indeed nice and well designed, but one thing to take into consideration is a significant number of Grenadier owners are adding seat covers to the front seats, and those - typically - come with pockets, snapped and zipped, in the back. Thus, some might think your add on would be superfluous at that point. They're awesome for those who do not have seat covers though!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rob, do you have a pull-out zippered organizer for the center cubby?

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
NEW Product

I have a few new products coming out tonight and tomrorow

and the Insulated Interior Windshield Cover

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I now have a Complete set of Insulated Window Covers for each and every window in the Grenadier

Choose from Just Windows Covers, Insulated Foam Covers or the Premium Havelock Wool Window Covers

I also put All the Screens in this Blog Post. easy to find the Window Covers or Bug Screens that you want.

PS Adding the Windshield cover in a few ;-)

Windshield Cover.jpgRear Door Window Covers Grenadier5.jpg

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
T

Thank you, Rob!
The Door Pouches fit in the Center Console very nicely

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 1.07.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 1.07.28 PM.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 29

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Door Pouches fit in the Center Console very nicely

Rob, could grab handles like those on the under seat pouches be added to the Door Pouches please?

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Rob, could grab handles like those on the under seat pouches be added to the Door Pouches please?
Yeah, we could do that Are you wanting it on the actual ends or on the top because if it’s on the ends, you’re not gonna be able to grab it does that makes sense?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
Just got the havelock wool safari shades. They look amazing and look forward to putting them to work in Oct.

Back
Top Bottom