The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
In your YT vid, you said the slide will hold between 250-400lbs. Are there different versions of the slide?…Like a standard version and a HD version?

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Oh my bad, I thought that was you on the video😂😂
no worries, It was my Grenadier and I make the Bags for the Grenadier and Alan's Slideout.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anything else that you would like to see us manufacture ?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
I think a first aid kit that goes under the driver's or passengers seat would be really useful.
Ideally with a label on it so it's visibile from the outside. Ziplock lengthwise on top. First aid "+" symbol at the end.

The internal compartments do not need to be closed to each other, just enough fabric so they stay separated.
i would prefer 3 internal compartments that i would organize this way:
  • 1 for gauze and bandaid
  • 1 for topical burn cream, sunburn cream, triple antibiotics, anti itch cream and liquid band-aid (using those single dose packages)
  • 1 for emergency medication (ibuprofen, aspirin, anti-acids, eye drops, Sudafed, antihistamines). again, single dose packaging.
  • Plus points:
    • An external pocket for nitrile gloves. I would love to fit in 2 pairs in a pocket, i envision a long non-bulging external pocket. Velcro closing would be fine.
    • an external pocket to put a tweezerman slant tweezer into (those work great for getting splinters out of fingers). similar to above. velcro closing would be fine.

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anything else that you would like to see us manufacture ?

I'm seeing options for overhead storage to mount in the safari windows or in the Aux panel. However they are so far all metal. I think a canvas option to either Velcro or bolt to this spot would be an appreciated alternative.
IMG_9332.jpeg

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I'm seeing options for overhead storage to mount in the safari windows or in the Aux panel. However they are so far all metal. I think a canvas option to either Velcro or bolt to this spot would be an appreciated alternative.
View attachment 7846371

I am not sure about storage in the safari windows, that might not be the best place for those, but I could do something over the Aux panel for sure

One thing I am not seeing and I have very surprised is not many Grenadier owners are getting the seat back organizers, there is so much storage in those organizers

Attachments

• IMG_1351 2.jpg
    IMG_1351 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1341 2.JPG
    IMG_1341 2.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1354 2.jpg
    IMG_1354 2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Second your recommendation for seat backs. I have a set from blue ridge overland gear that rocked in the 4runner. I don't think they fit as well on the Grenadiers back seat and I'll be adding seat covers with pockets so they wouldn't be as useful in the front.

What I had in mind for the overhead is something like your visor organizer with pockets for insurance cards, maybe a work ID, a pen, knife, and small flashlight. I need to see if my BROG visor can fit on the Ineos visors but I think it's a bit narrow. The metal ones seem like they'd be more likely to rattle.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
The Bugs are here already, check out our rugged bug screens

Grenadier Safari Window Screens2.jpg

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I happened to catch you on an episode of "RVing Today" just by chance. You made a good impression!

Back
Top Bottom