The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rob from Utah in the House

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.

The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.

When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://robswildlife.com

Not here to Spam anyone, just looking to to fill some storage needs you may have.

Here is what I plan on Getting, if you have any suggestions please comment below
I like the Trialmaster version with the heated leather seats and maybe just maybe the safari windows I like the Tan. is that what the call Magic Mushroom ?

Rob

Soft Goods Storage Solutions

Pic below is my Current Ride

Attachments

• Van in Tetons.jpeg
    Van in Tetons.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 22

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.

The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.

When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://robswildlife.com

Not here to Spam anyone, just looking to to fill some storage needs you may have.

Here is what I plan on Getting, if you have any suggestions please comment below
I like the Trialmaster version with the heated leather seats and maybe just maybe the safari windows I like the Tan. is that what the call Magic Mushroom ?

Rob

Hi Rob, Welcome to the Grenadier Forum. I took a look at your storage bags and storage solutions and they look great. I have also ordered a Grenadier Trial Master. Highly recommend the Safari Windows and heated leather seats too. Yes, the tan color is called Magic Mushroom. Sir Jim Ratcliffe, who started Ineos Grenadier, has a wicked good sense of humor, even when it came to naming the Grenadier colors. For instance, his inspiration for calling the Grenadier color Scottish White was because all the the Scottish men having white legs. He had a description for every color, except for Magic Mushroom. He left that to everyone's imagination. I llook forward to ordering some of your storage bags when I get closer to taking delivery of my Grenadier. Thanks for Serving! DaBull

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob, Welcome to the Grenadier Forum. I took a look at your storage bags and storage solutions and they look great. I have also ordered a Grenadier Trial Master. Highly recommend the Safari Windows and heated leather seats too. Yes, the tan color is called Magic Mushroom. Sir Jim Ratcliffe, who started Ineos Grenadier, has a wicked good sense of humor, even when it came to naming the Grenadier colors. For instance, his inspiration for calling the Grenadier color Scottish White was because all the the Scottish men having white legs. He had a description for every color, except for Magic Mushroom. He left that to everyone's imagination. I llook forward to ordering some of your storage bags when I get closer to taking delivery of my Grenadier. Thanks for Serving! DaBull

Well Thank you, I had heard how they came up with the Grenadier Name, but had no idea on the colors... that is hilarious.

If there are any items you can think of that you would need, please let me know.

I am going to be coming up with the Magnetic Screens for the Safari Windows, keep all the bugs out.

How long have you had yours ?, any issues at all

Rob

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well Thank you, I had heard how they came up with the Grenadier Name, but had no idea on the colors... that is hilarious.

If there are any items you can think of that you would need, please let me know.

I am going to be coming up with the Magnetic Screens for the Safari Windows, keep all the bugs out.

How long have you had yours ?, any issues at all

Rob

Hi Rob, I won't be taking delivery until April 2024 according to my dealer. I test drove one of the Grenadier prototypes off-road and recently took one of the dealer demonstrators out for a on-road drive too. I currently have a 2020 new Defender and love it, however the Grenadier had me at Hello!

One of the things the Grenadier lacks is easily accessible storage, especially when compared to new Defender. One product I would like to see is something to slide over the sun visor so that the side facing the roof when closed would have a mirror and also a place to file a few 3x5 cards that I use for tracking gas milage and making notes about various vehicle functions. On the other side would be a place to store my sunglasses.
DaBull

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob, I won't be taking delivery until April 2024 according to my dealer. I test drove one of the Grenadier prototypes off-road and recently took one of the dealer demonstrators out for a on-road drive too. I currently have a 2020 new Defender and love it, however the Grenadier had me at Hello!

One of the things the Grenadier lacks is easily accessible storage, especially when compared to new Defender. One product I would like to see is something to slide over the sun visor so that the side facing the roof when closed would have a mirror and also a place to file a few 3x5 cards that I use for tracking gas milage and making notes about various vehicle functions. On the other side would be a place to store my sunglasses.
DaBull

Something like this

I make a Version with a Micro on the back and still has slots for cards, registration, insurance cards... Where the velcro is in the one photo, we can put a mirror there

Sunvisor Pouch INEOS 6.pngSunvisor Pouch INEOS 3.heic.jpgSunvisor Pouch INEOS 3.heic.jpg

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Supposed to be MIRROR

I make a Version with a Mirror on the back and still has slots for cards, registration, insurance cards... Where the velcro is in the one photo, we can put a mirror there

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Supposed to be MIRROR

I make a Version with a Mirror on the back and still has slots for cards, registration, insurance cards... Where the velcro is in the one photo, we can put a mirror there
Hi Rob, Thanks for the ideas. I will take a look at these and others on your site and follow back up. DaBull

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score

Rob

Hi Rob. Welcome to the forum. I also have a Trialmaster in the colour Magic Mushroom. Next year we will also be getting a Sprinter.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob. Welcome to the forum. I also have a Trialmaster in the colour Magic Mushroom. Next year we will also be getting a Sprinter.
Very nice, let me know if I can answer any Sprinter questions you may have, I have had mine since 2019

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ORDERED TODAY !!!!
Gratz! Welcome to the party!

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rob,

I just received two of the front seat bags.

These are beautiful. Extremely well made.

I will be ordering more accessories in the future.

Cheers,

-CD

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Rob,

I just received two of the front seat bags.

These are beautiful. Extremely well made.

I will be ordering more accessories in the future.

Cheers,

-CD

So glad to hear that, let me know what else We can make for you, we have new products coming out each week

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄

Back
Top Bottom