The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Alpine, Utah

desertdefender

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Chris from Utah, USA. I picked my new Grenadier up yesterday at Warner Ineos in West Valley City.

L1002344.jpg

I have a tradition of celebrating a new vehicle with tacos, so I hit up one of my favorites, Mi Casa Tortilleria, which is just down the road from the dealership.

IMG_0485.jpg

Carne asada and a Fanta was in order.

IMG_0480-2.jpg

So far, the truck has been great. I have a few of the known issues, including the lack of heater output from the front vents, and an intermittent TPMS failure and I hope that Warner can get that resolved in the future. But, overall, I'm very happy.

Some of y'all may know me from the Defender world. I run the NAS-ROW and DiscoWeb Land Rover forums and my other vehicle is a 1987 Tithonus 110, which I swapped to a new frame and 300Tdi drivetrain.

1709941217914.png

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So did you just buy the vehicle so you could get the carne asada? Both look fantastic!
I can tell it's a top spot since nothing is in English, and the carne asada is confirming my suspicion

desertdefender

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
I can tell it's a top spot since nothing is in English, and the carne asada is confirming my suspicion

Yes, Spanish-only menu is your first clue. Second clue is the signs all over for money wiring services and bus tickets to Mexico. Third sign is that you're the only güero in the place.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Chris from Utah, USA. I picked my new Grenadier up yesterday at Warner Ineos in West Valley City.

View attachment 7847251

I have a tradition of celebrating a new vehicle with tacos, so I hit up one of my favorites, Mi Casa Tortilleria, which is just down the road from the dealership.

View attachment 7847244

Carne asada and a Fanta was in order.

View attachment 7847245

So far, the truck has been great. I have a few of the known issues, including the lack of heater output from the front vents, and an intermittent TPMS failure and I hope that Warner can get that resolved in the future. But, overall, I'm very happy.

Some of y'all may know me from the Defender world. I run the NAS-ROW and DiscoWeb Land Rover forums and my other vehicle is a 1987 Tithonus 110, which I swapped to a new frame and 300Tdi drivetrain.

View attachment 7847246
Congratulations.
You should continue the tradition with the tacos every 4 weeks. It looks really delicious.
Have fun with the grenadier.

Back
Top Bottom