The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New UK owner

PeterSela

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
Good morning from rainy Kent, England (UK)
New owner of about four weeks, having traded a Rubicon Wrangler and Suzuki Jimny (Gen 4) for the Grenadier, a Sela green Fieldmaster petrol Belstaff Edition with Rough and Smooth packs and privacy glass.
The only extras so far are coloured inserts for the 'A's and a set of Buzz Overland side steps (short wife)
Looking forward to being part of the forum

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
New owner of about four weeks, having traded a Rubicon Wrangler and Suzuki Jimny (Gen 4) for the Grenadier, a Sela green Fieldmaster petrol Belstaff Edition with Rough and Smooth packs and privacy glass.
The only extras so far are coloured inserts for the 'A's and a set of Buzz Overland side steps (short wife)
Welcome pinkpanther from a rainy Sussex.

I too have sela green - N1 variant

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi PeterSela, Welcome to the forum. Buzz Overland has two different sets of steps. One is a rock slider with steps on the top surface. They look fantastic, however the step height is very high, especially for shorter wives, like I have too, 4'11". Not great for kids or grand parents to use either.
The other set is not a rock slider and has steps that protrude further down towards the ground. Better for shorter wives & kids, however not rock sliders and would more easily hang up on a rock or be ripped off. Which set are you considering? DaBull

PeterSela

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi PeterSela, Welcome to the forum. Buzz Overland has two different sets of steps. One is a rock slider with steps on the top surface. They look fantastic, however the step height is very high, especially for shorter wives, like I have too, 4'11". Not great for kids or grand parents to use either.
The other set is not a rock slider and has steps that protrude further down towards the ground. Better for shorter wives & kids, however not rock sliders and would more easily hang up on a rock or be ripped off. Which set are you considering? DaBull
Hi, I went for the steps from Buzz rather than the rocksliders

Back
Top Bottom