The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Motor world stuttgart

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Personal opinion - I am glad I ordered with BFG
Yes. I used the mess with my order to change to BFG after seeing „my“ car at the dealer‘s. They look way better and match the overall appearance of the Grenadier while the others are more of a strange fit to the image.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. I used the mess with my order to change to BFG after seeing „my“ car at the dealer‘s. They look way better and match the overall appearance of the Grenadier while the others are more of a strange fit to the image.
I like the appearance of the AT tyres very much. But they bring up the diesel consumption up by 0,7 litre that results in an ongoing higher tax for the vehicle in Germany if I understand the system right.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I like the appearance of the AT tyres very much. But they bring up the diesel consumption up by 0,7 litre that results in an ongoing higher tax for the vehicle in Germany if I understand the system right.

I don´t understand the german rules, no longer, and I live here since my birthday in 1964.

But one thing I know for sure: :cool: I WILL LOVE MY NEW INEOS GRENADIER DIESEL !!!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
But the tax doesn't change if you fit ATs at home?

Maybe Ineos have missed a trick and should have type approved on space saver tyres for the German Market?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
But the tax doesn't change if you fit ATs at home?

Maybe Ineos have missed a trick and should have type approved on space saver tyres for the German Market?
Yes I never tried that before but you should be right with it.
There are some options that have to be fit although it brings the fuel consumption/tax up. But the tyres are a no brainer to me

Back
Top Bottom