The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Minor Nit Pick: National Flag Plaque (US)

d1rty

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Playing with the updated configurator, very nice.  Can't wait for pricing info in the US, but I think we can all make some educated guesses based on UK pricing.

I do have a small nit to pick with the exterior option National Flag Plaque.  In the pictures, the US flag is backwards.*  Displayed on the passenger side of the vehicle, the union (blue field with stars) should be in the top right, as if the flag were being carried forward by the vehicle. 

*This is custom and not official in the flag code, however.

Worth asking Ineos to render the flag with the union forward?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
Be happy thats its not a Tricolore......

Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Playing with the updated configurator, very nice. Can't wait for pricing info in the US, but I think we can all make some educated guesses based on UK pricing.

I do have a small nit to pick with the exterior option National Flag Plaque. In the pictures, the US flag is backwards.* Displayed on the passenger side of the vehicle, the union (blue field with stars) should be in the top right, as if the flag were being carried forward by the vehicle.

*This is custom and not official in the flag code, however.

Worth asking Ineos to render the flag with the union forward?
Alternatively, you could option the snorkel (alleviating the flag plaque altogether) and slap a US flag decal elsewhere on the vehicle. (With the blue union field facing in the appropriate direction.)

Back
Top Bottom