The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

National Flag Plaque option

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
There was a thread a while back discussing this. If that’s what you saw on the configurer, IA fixed it because initially it showed a traditional American flag, but on the right side (vehicle, uniform,etc) it’s proper for the Flag to be “backwards“ as if flying in the wind. Dumb as it may seem, it matters to many, including me.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
There was a thread a while back discussing this. If that’s what you saw on the configurer, IA fixed it because initially it showed a traditional American flag, but on the right side (vehicle, uniform,etc) it’s proper for the Flag to be “backwards“ as if flying in the wind. Dumb as it may seem, it matters to many, including me.
Oh jeez, I dunno @Krabby . After the first thread I now accept it’s one of the issues of our time. Let’s get this pinned stat. ( ;) )

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Just adding some context for @BD1 ’s query regarding the orientation of the American flag. Since bd1 shows Illinois as home, it‘s a relative point. I am not familiar with the arrangements of the Aussie flag, nor many others if I’m honest, but if you’re going to go through effort to fly a flag, do it properly for that flag.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just adding some context for @BD1 ’s query regarding the orientation of the American flag. Since bd1 shows Illinois as home, it‘s a relative point. I am not familiar with the arrangements of the Aussie flag, nor many others if I’m honest, but if you’re going to go through effort to fly a flag, do it properly for that flag.
I promise I understand the reasoning: I’ll stop joking around.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
There isn't an Aussie flag option.
We all know we are from Australia

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Guaranteed, if there’s an Aussie flag option it will probably be mixed up with the New Zealand flag one 🙄

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Guaranteed, if there’s an Aussie flag option it will probably be mixed up with the New Zealand flag one 🙄
Hard to tell the difference between them when your eyes are filled with tears of pride @Solmanic

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
Don't mention the flags, I did once but I think I got away with it
And what show does that reference for 10 points
Fatty Owls

Back
Top Bottom