The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Melvill & Moon

Melvill & Moon seat covers are now available for the Grenadier.

image002.png
Melvill & Moon pioneered the use of removable, washable, 100% canvas seat covers for the 4x4 and farm vehicle market over 24 years ago.
With seat cover manufacture now a growing industry, our insistence on high quality fabrics (especially woven heavy duty, 510gsm 100% cotton canvas), our commitment to ongoing design improvement and customer service has seen us remain the benchmark in the industry.

Our seat covers are water repellant, rot-proofed, fully washable and handmade from natural cotton.
They are breathable, cool and comfortable to sit on.

Melvill & Moon Seat Cover backstory

Since 1998 our Seat Cover department has been an important leg of the business. The original seat covers that inspired us were on the East African bush planes ferrying visitors and gear in and out of Nairobi’s Wilson airport to far flung lodges and camps across East Africa.
Our approach was to put quality vehicle specific tailor made design around this idea.
And so it was that Melvill & Moon kicked off a manufacturing industry in 1999. Our insistence on high quality fabrics (especially woven heavy duty, 510gsm 100% cotton canvas), our commitment to ongoing design improvement and customer service has seen us remain the benchmark in the industry. To this day we still work hard to stay ahead, bring you the latest developments and patterns for the latest car releases.

1681753761240.png

seat-covers-anotomy2.jpeg

seat-covers-anotomy3.jpeg

Forum prices are as follows and include vat and only apply to UK orders/deliveries

• Front seat covers pair £440 RRP usually £480 now including the console cover
  • Front and rear seat covers £730 (including a free spare wheel cover) RRP usually £780 now including back pockets
  • The spare wheel cover £99 RRP usually £120 for both the solid cover and the donut cover (lockbox option)
  • The dashboard cover £155 RRP usually £175

Colour options are charcoal grey or sand

Please contact Steffi Halm directly when ordering to confirm secure the forum prices and or any afford bundle discounts.

steffi@melvillandmoon.com
Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 11.23.01 AM.png

Attachments

• 1681755248866.png
    1681755248866.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Will someone please confirm for me whether U.S. forum members are eligible for any Melvill & Moon discount? I e-mailed Steffi at M&M UK on January 11 to inquire about whether U.S. orders from the U.K. M&M location would qualify for the discount, but, to date, have not received a reply. Thanks!

DKS13

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Will someone please confirm for me whether U.S. forum members are eligible for any Melvill & Moon discount? I e-mailed Steffi at M&M UK on January 11 to inquire about whether U.S. orders from the U.K. M&M location would qualify for the discount, but, to date, have not received a reply. Thanks!
Here's the answer I finally received when I asked the question:

"I trust that my email finds you well.

Unfortunately, The UK ran their promotion independently, please could you let me know what items you are interested in ?

Many thanks,

*Our items are bespoke and hand crafted per order, please allow 12 weeks for furniture manufacture. We estimate up to a 15 working day manufacture timeframe for seat covers and luggage items.

Kind Regards,"

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
Do the seat covers interfere with airbags in any way?
The M&M seat covers are slit on the outside of the backrests. According to M&M, this makes them airbag-compatible.

Back
Top Bottom