The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Melbourne VIC Melvill and Moon group buy

cmurray

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'd like to get at set of Melvill and Moon seat covers. To cut down on the shipping costs, I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a group buy? If you are, also after a set, could you please PM me and we can see if it's worth while.

Regards
Craig Murray

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same, pm sent.

cmurray

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello all,
I would like to finalise the quote by 5pm tomorrow, so if anyone else is interested, could they please PM with exactly what they would like to order before then. It's more of an east coast group buy now, as we are spread out between Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland!

Regards
Craig Murray

ddv

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'd like to get at set of Melvill and Moon seat covers. To cut down on the shipping costs, I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a group buy? If you are, also after a set, could you please PM me and we can see if it's worth while.

Regards
Craig Murray
Thanks. PM sent

nev7899

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry I’ve only just seen this post today, I’m keen if I’m not too late. I’ll send a PM

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
I’ve reached out to MM SA and am awaiting a reply.

I foresee doing a group buy and I can take point provided the shipping costs make sense. It might best to do a “regional“ buy where folks can physically get together to avoid further shipping fees. But that can be sorted later once pricing comes through.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,
Regards
Craig Murray
Are you aware that Safari Overlanders in Australia are a M&M "partner". I received an email from them this morning that they're having a sale this month with free shipping to Australia...but the advertised seat covers seem to be for the Toyota 7(x) series https://www.safarioverlanders.com/specials

You might do better going through this mob than trying to deal directly with M&M in Sth Africa... just a thought :unsure:
BTW... I have no interest in the firm...I'm not sure how they got my email other than it might have been a " late night recce" on my part which I thought I'd cancelled.... (last time I did this an AC/DC TIG/Arc welder arrived a week later...:LOL:

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve reached out to MM SA and am awaiting a reply.

I foresee doing a group buy and I can take point provided the shipping costs make sense. It might best to do a “regional“ buy where folks can physically get together to avoid further shipping fees. But that can be sorted later once pricing comes through.
Please add me to the list, thank you.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think he meant the US list I may put together.
Hi Gibby
you realise this is for Melbourne Vic Australia, not Melbourne Florida. Not sure adding you to the list will assist with reducing your international delivery costs....
cheers
DM

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,

Regards
Craig Murray
I received my M&M seat covers today. Will fit them in the next week or so.

Shout out to @cmurray for arranging the group buy. Thanks Craig.

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
I received my M&M seat covers today. Will fit them in the next week or so.

Shout out to @cmurray for arranging the group buy. Thanks Craig.
I am in WA and like the m and m covers. Can you let me know how much you ended up paying for a full set. I am looking at the original sand. If you can tell me I would like to know the cost inc transport import duties and aus gst. Many thanks Nigel

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am in WA and like the m and m covers. Can you let me know how much you ended up paying for a full set. I am looking at the original sand. If you can tell me I would like to know the cost inc transport import duties and aus gst. Many thanks Nigel
Noting that this was a group buy of 5 members/sets, my final costs were:

Premium charcoal. Full set, incl. freight to Aust. A$1255
Share of the import fees. A$148
Domestic postage to me. A$80 (registered, insured, signature req.d)
Total A$1483 at my door.

M&M included 2 sets of rear headrest covers, one high set x3 and one low set x3.
Nice gear.

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Noting that this was a group buy of 5 members/sets, my final costs were:

Premium charcoal. Full set, incl. freight to Aust. A$1255
Share of the import fees. A$148
Domestic postage to me. A$80 (registered, insured, signature req.d)
Total A$1483 at my door.

M&M included 2 sets of rear headrest covers, one high set x3 and one low set x3.
Nice gear.
Thanks for the quick response

bensouthall

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
A little late to this post I'm afraid - did I miss out on the chance to get in with this order?

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A little late to this post I'm afraid - did I miss out on the chance to get in with this order?
Hi Ben. Yes you did. The covers were all delivered in January.
The M&M product is very nice and I would buy again. There are now other options though. Look at @TheDocAUS post here.
Also Tougher seat covers. See here. Purchase here

Back
Top Bottom