The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australian Group Buy - Red V

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
I'm surprised no confused nerd has yet commented on this "V" thingy.

i.e. "I know that a V b represents logical disjunction , which means a OR b and the result of it is false only when both a and b are false . But I still didn't understand what an inverted V means . I know that cij , ail and blj are cells in a matrix but I dont understand the meaning on the whole. Can someone please help?"

enter image description here

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score

i.e. "I know that a V b represents logical disjunction , which means a OR b and the result of it is false only when both a and b are false . But I still didn't understand what an inverted V means . I know that cij , ail and blj are cells in a matrix but I dont understand the meaning on the whole. Can someone please help?"

Yes, you have been drinking too much wine in one sitting. Abstain for 24 hours and all will become clear

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Actually, the inverted "V" thing is all Greek to me... :devilish:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
Robert Carradine 80S GIF

Lambda, Lambda, Lambda...

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if you wanted re commitment but I had previously said I am in and I remain in. Thank you.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
All 25 sets have been accounted for IF everyone who initially said they wanted one pays.

I will be sending out final price, payment & postage details next week - so I will know soon after if there are any spare.
Great stuff! prob. best to PM us individually (can send a group PM) with your details for a direct deposit etc.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great stuff! prob. best to PM us individually (can send a group PM) with your details for a direct deposit etc.
will do.

Once I receive them from the UK (2/3weeks) I can determine the appropriate packaging & postal costs

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Put me down for a set!
Hi eddy-

If everyone who already put their handup, then all 25 sets have a buyer.

However, somone may decide not to proceed so I will make a note and let you know if any are spare once I get them and distribute to those.

cheers

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi eddy-

If everyone who already put their handup, then all 25 sets have a buyer.

However, somone may decide not to proceed so I will make a note and let you know if any are spare once I get them and distribute to those.

cheers
… and if there’s further pull outs, I’ll happily play second reserve (sorry, I came to this a bit late), if that’s okay, @grenadierboy.

Back
Top Bottom