The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Melbourne Drive Day

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Sound System: the IG representative chose to demonstrate the sound system - let's just say I'm going to miss the Alpine 10 speaker sound system in my JGC!
Roo Bar: no antennae mounts so I'll wait to see what the aftermarket has to offer.
Yeah I like my music to be clear and wonderful so I’ll be upgrading early.

Bullbar antenna mount. I like the bar integrated into the steel bumper, so it’s pretty easy to mount the uhf antenna with one of these. This one hasn’t moved a millimeter in 10 years.

Attachments

• F6E31065-30D2-4A5B-B3A6-175CC0556084.jpeg
    F6E31065-30D2-4A5B-B3A6-175CC0556084.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
Where was your telly made?
China! But only because you can’t get an Australian made TV. But if I need to spend $1710 I know which economy I’d rather support…. I hope manufacturers such as legendex get on board quickly with the Grenadier.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
China! But only because you can’t get an Australian made TV. But if I need to spend $1710 I know which economy I’d rather support…. I hope manufacturers such as legendex get on board quickly with the Grenadier.
They probably buy the steel made in China from Australian ore via an ore then steel train/ship running on coal ;)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
I think a more robust, B pillar handle (not unlike the front seat passenger one) would be better.
Do you think it would be possible to get ahold of the passenger A pillar grab handle and install on the same side, but from a vehicle of opposite drive. IE, could one take the passenger side A grab handle from a RHD and install it on the driver side of a LHD? Not sure if that makes sense, but both are the left side interior A pillar.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you think it would be possible to get ahold of the passenger A pillar grab handle and install on the same side, but from a vehicle of opposite drive. IE, could one take the passenger side A grab handle from a RHD and install it on the driver side of a LHD? Not sure if that makes sense, but both are the left side interior A pillar.
I like that thought a lot.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Well Im very glad I have my order in and thats where it will stay. I think that sums it up and the fit and finish was way better than I expected Mind you the fit and finish on the Australian Army 110's was not a great benchmark to jump over. The ride (suspension) was better than I have had in the past with my previous 4x4 vehicles by a long shot. The doors close with a distinct "thunk" and the glass windows don't rattle when you close the doors. This vehicle has all the feeling that it will outlast me, thats for sure. By the way, it apparently has a "drain plug" in the fuel tank which is a great move and the lack of a Grab Handle on the drivers side "A" pillar is due to the fact that it gets in the way of one of the airbags when the airbag is inflated, .... So to meet some sort of compliance it had to go. this was not a production vehicle so several internal aspects had to be sorted with all the Dings and Dongs going off for the slightest reason ( I think one Dong went off because a Cow looked at the Grenadier) But all that gets sorted out in due course.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well Im very glad I have my order in and thats where it will stay. I think that sums it up and the fit and finish was way better than I expected Mind you the fit and finish on the Australian Army 110's was not a great benchmark to jump over. The ride (suspension) was better than I have had in the past with my previous 4x4 vehicles by a long shot. The doors close with a distinct "thunk" and the glass windows don't rattle when you close the doors. This vehicle has all the feeling that it will outlast me, thats for sure. By the way, it apparently has a "drain plug" in the fuel tank which is a great move and the lack of a Grab Handle on the drivers side "A" pillar is due to the fact that it gets in the way of one of the airbags when the airbag is inflated, .... So to meet some sort of compliance it had to go. this was not a production vehicle so several internal aspects had to be sorted with all the Dings and Dongs going off for the slightest reason ( I think one Dong went off because a Cow looked at the Grenadier) But all that gets sorted out in due course.
Thanks, Les. There can be no higher recommendation. 🙂

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good to know about the fuel tank drain plug and the driver-side grab handle…thanks.

A drain plug could have saved my late dad a few times when he put petrol into his diesel tank and only remembered when he went to pay. :)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Glad you are happy with it.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Thank you Les. I'm really not sure what I would've done if you said it was crap!

+1 for the fuel tank plug

Back
Top Bottom