The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Main fuses used in INEOS Grenadier

bnebenda

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
No is the short answer. I could only find a complete 5 stud or 7 stud busbar.

I did buy a spare 5 stud busbar in case of a BB failure when remote. I can also use the BB for spares if I need them. I expect to use some parts during the electrical fit out.
I did find the M6 Stud (https://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/576-908-066, 1,72€ each PLUS 20€ shipping to Germany). I think I will make them myself :)

bnebenda

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you.

One suggestion on line 78 add to the description to: OR on US Models the Amplifier/Trailer Brake Provision

See US fuse diagram here.
A few edits and removed some errors (I was generating this from my own fuse summary sheet after I did modifications, e.g. the 5 Stud Busbar is now fed from a 220A Battery Protection for the 2nd battery and e.g. the High Load Switches and my own additions are drawing current from there)

Attachments

• Fuses Factory.xlsx
    20.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
I suggest you delete the old version of the spreadsheet from the first post to avoid confusion (minor as it would be).

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A few edits and removed some errors (I was generating this from my own fuse summary sheet after I did modifications, e.g. the 5 Stud Busbar is now fed from a 220A Battery Protection for the 2nd battery and e.g. the High Load Switches and my own addition are drawing current from there)
Great work!

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
A few edits and removed some errors (I was generating this from my own fuse summary sheet after I did modifications, e.g. the 5 Stud Busbar is now fed from a 220A Battery Protection for the 2nd battery and e.g. the High Load Switches and my own addition are drawing current from there)
Excellent work @bnebenda thankyou!

etbandit

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I just ordered the spare ZCase fuses and that was an expensive exercise. I probably spent a similar amount on the ZCase spares as all the other fuse types combined. Rounding up the dollars they are AUD29 each!

I have posted new information on the busbars here. As the busbars are also fuse holders, I will, in the coming days, add fuse information to this thread.
Thanks for all your research. Can you provide links to where you've sourced your spare fuses from?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This what it looks like under Fuse Box 1 - the Interior Electrical Centre. The installer needed to look at the wiring when installing the dashcam and I took a lousy image.

IMG_8846.jpg

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Have been watch this thread with interest.

My new vehicle is now finally ship so I will ensure I have all the fuses covered when it arrives with a monster order to Swe-check (thanks Doc)

Apart from the Zcase fuses, Jaycar is a good supplier of most of automotive fuses and have plenty of outlets around Oz if you get stuck.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
COCKPIT ELECTRICAL CENTRE (FUSE BOX 2)

This Fuse Box is located to the left and slightly down from the steering wheel on a right-hand drive vehicle. It has longer JCase fuses and Mini blade fuses. There are no relays in this fuse box.

JCase fuses used (JCase Fuses (495/PAL Fuses)
This fuse box uses JCase Fuses (495/PAL Fuses) (the longer ones) are rated at 30 amps (1 fuse) and 40 amps (4 fuses).

Mini blade fuses used
The Mini blade fuses are used are rated at 5 amps, 7.5 amps, 10 amps, 15 amps and 20 amps.

Diagram and photo
View attachment 7810538

View attachment 7843064

The image below is orientated the same was as the diagram above.

View attachment 7843066

APPARENT POWER SOURCE FOR THE COCKPIT ELECTRICAL CENTRE (FUSE BOX 2)
The power for the Cockpit Electrical Centre (Fuse Box 2) appears to come from Stud 6 on the 7 Stud busbar with a ZCASE® MEGA fuse rated at 125 amps marked with White tape. See here.
As the diagram in the manual is stupidly printed in a different orientation than the real world fuse box, I have made an annotated picture of that box.
MY 23, Diesel.

You can find it in the resources directory as well.

20240424_122201_beschriftet.jpg

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As the diagram in the manual is stupidly printed in a different orientation than the real world fuse box, I have made an annotated picture of that box.
MY 23, Diesel.

You can find it in the resources directory as well.

View attachment 7854396
I will link that to the earlier post. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom