The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread LOST 4X4 Build: Aftermarket Wheels and Roof Top Tent

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear back.
And I also don't mind the Buzz Overland but they are also double the cost of the urban automotive ones, so I'll get the Urban quote and decide from there probably. I'd probably go LeTech over the Buzz ones if spending that much money as you can use a high-lift jack off them.
I think the Urban ones look the part but by Urbans own admission, are mainly cosmetic. Black Sheep, LeTrek, Buzz are all built to withstand some real punishment.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
And I also don't mind the Buzz Overland but they are also double the cost of the urban automotive ones, so I'll get the Urban quote and decide from there probably. I'd probably go LeTech over the Buzz ones if spending that much money as you can use a high-lift jack off them.
I’m pretty certain you can use a HL on the Buzz ones with the ”peg” adapter. It was posted somewhere on here.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi Darby, The Buzz Overland rock sliders are already set up for a high-lift jack. DaBull

Darby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
I think the Urban ones look the part but by Urbans own admission, are mainly cosmetic. Black Sheep, LeTrek, Buzz are all built to withstand some real punishment.
Yeah you’re definitely right, I’m just waiting to see how wealthy I feel next week to make a call haha

Back
Top Bottom