The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Looking for advice on aftermarket light kits

Brad Wine

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Just took delivery on my new Grenadier and looking to mount a light bar either over the windshield and/or on the grill. Any recommendations? Unsure of mounting options.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
No experience with black sheep but they seem to do things “top notch” and have a light bar and grill option that you might consider….

…. And…..

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
Just took delivery on my new Grenadier and looking to mount a light bar either over the windshield and/or on the grill. Any recommendations? Unsure of mounting options.
HI Brad, Bernard of Leitner Designs is finishing up the design of his light bar mount. Should be up on his website within the next week or two. His design is to mount it so any lights would be above the bumper in front of the grill. He does not like the lights up high on the roof as they can project a glare onto the hood and onto the safari windows too. I will be picking one up, once they appear on his website. I just received my Leitner 3/4 rack and will be installing soon. Nice low profile design. Here's a link to his website. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom