The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear luggage area light

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been discussed already.

I find the rear light is ok in the back of the IG, not brilliant but sufficient. However the real annoying thing is that when I am in the back and loading dogs etc, the light just turns off after about 30 seconds. The other interior lights stay on though (rear passenger and driver area.

Is there a timer in the menu or can this be adjusted, as it’s driving me mad and I am not really wanting to put some sort of aftermarket light in there at the moment if there is no need.

I am also assuming this is just not my truck that does this.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
I’ve got the 2 seat utility and the load space light stays on as long as I’ve got the rear doors open.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve got the 2 seat utility and the load space light stays on as long as I’ve got the rear doors open.
I thought that is what they all should do irrespective of model. To be honest I have not checked my Fieldmaster, but I will do now.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been discussed already.

I find the rear light is ok in the back of the IG, not brilliant but sufficient. However the real annoying thing is that when I am in the back and loading dogs etc, the light just turns off after about 30 seconds. The other interior lights stay on though (rear passenger and driver area.

Is there a timer in the menu or can this be adjusted, as it’s driving me mad and I am not really wanting to put some sort of aftermarket light in there at the moment if there is no need.

I am also assuming this is just not my truck that does this.
Turn off the overhead courtesy light switch with ignition on, and then turn off ignition for 10 minutes. When you next turn on the ignition activate the over head courtesy light switch.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Turn off the overhead courtesy light switch with ignition on, and then turn off ignition for 10 minutes. When you next turn on the ignition activate the over head courtesy light switch.

Does that change the timing Eric ??

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does that change the timing Eric ??
No because you can't change the timing on the screen, I think it should stay on when the door is open for 10 minutes (as with the other doors) not 30 seconds. So if it is it is a clitch in your software resetting it may cure it.

Back
Top Bottom