The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Leitner Front Bumper Light Bar now available -light are separate so you can choose your own.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:15 AM
Reaction score
Just say Leitner just released there INEOS GRENADIER Front Bumper Light Bar, they recommend Baja Design lights, I am going to look at KC lights on mine. Also saw he has the Aux light mounts for Rear ( Chase light Brackets) and Scene Light brackets for ACS Rack for the Side of the truck.

INEOS GRENADIER Front Bumper Light Bar

1712245129560.jpg'

1712245207975.jpg

1712245218562.jpg

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
I would have bought this except for the $500. It seems pricey for what it is

gkhaldi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Compatible with the factory winch? Can’t find it on their website.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Just say Leitner just released there INEOS GRENADIER Front Bumper Light Bar, they recommend Baja Design lights, I am going to look at KC lights on mine. Also saw he has the Aux light mounts for Rear ( Chase light Brackets) and Scene Light brackets for ACS Rack for the Side of the truck.

View attachment 7851281'

View attachment 7851282

View attachment 7851283

I like that and would order - unfortunately I think shipping and import taxes will be to great.

Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
Pardon me, but if youre going to drill into the bumper anyway why not just drill the lights into the bumper?

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Pardon me, but if youre going to drill into the bumper anyway why not just drill the lights into the bumper?i

it mounts just like the Bull bar does on your truck, So no drilling, on the bumper there are two plastic panel you take this off to mount a bull bar and this.

From the website "This is a no drill mount that includes all the hardware to finish this installation in under 15-20 minutes. If your vehicle came equipped with the High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel, you have up to 25 amps of power available to switch on any light you choose on switch 5. If not, you still have a factory 10 amp lead under the hood from Aux switch 1. Either will provide plenty of power to turn night into day!"

Last edited:
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
it mounts just like the Bull bar does on your truck, So no drilling, on the bumper there are two plastic panel you take this off to mount a bull bar and this.
Yeah but its not a bull bar.
If you have a bull bar you can mount lights to that.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I like that and would order - unfortunately I think shipping and import taxes will be to great.
Understand that. It like all the interesting stuff coming out in Europe and even Australia , I have to wait for distributor or find alternative made or sold here in the US.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah but its not a bull bar.
If you have a bull bar you can mount lights to that.
It is not a bull bar, but it would give you place to weld a section of DOM tubing to act radiator protector or build out small bar like this to protect the front end. Since looking at the mounts they same what you do for the bull bar in that section of the bumper.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 7.34.20 AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom